OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

pooper pooper Just a matter of personal preference really... I personally don't like the speckles on the 12s, so I'd def say I like the bottom one. But that's just me... I like the design though, should come out dope.

these are another I ordered.. really wish they had a solid pine green option for the outsole.. would have gone great with these. They had a dark red and dark blue, made sense to have that dark green available on the outsole..

are the lebron 12 ID's going to be up for today only (9/29)? since the 13s coming out wed.. 
i've asked multiple nike reps and gotten different responses .. some keep insisting they will be around for a few more weeks and one said they would be gone when the 13 iD comes out.. but I would just order asap

Last edited:
Just made my last 2 IDs, will post after they are taken down 
laugh.gif

@lewi1913 Nice, looking forward to seeing how they come out. Those Chinas are
pimp.gif

Just a heads up tho, that volt/crimson fuse actually comes out looking way different than the renderings, it looks straight up orange. Saw this on IG couple days ago
Well, that pair will be a bust then!

Didn't get to order the ones I wanted. What the Eff. Nike is Wack. Why can't they just say when it will be taken down

Well, that pair will be a bust then!
might look a little diff with the black bootie. 

im waiting on my last 12id to come in the mail also.  dissapointed in the 13s so I will not be id'ing any lebrons for the forseeable future. 

Back
Top Bottom