OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Why they dont give u more options on the colors? I want a navy/navy on the shoe...but i have to get the royal/navy smh...just like the soldiers...give me more options mutha*****

I definitely want more yellow and orange options. Something like the chroma effect from last year would be nice too. I guess we'll see what they roll out as the year progresses...

BLACK OUT 
So no one did a blackout pair or anything close though?
nerd.gif

yea
I definitely want more yellow and orange options. Something like the chroma effect from last year would be nice too. I guess we'll see what they roll out as the year progresses...
yea man, for that price, idk why they would just let us do anything we want to them, like giving that swoosh on the outside an outline of another color or something like the red/white ones have, smh

Last edited:
I'm happy enough with these options, but I like a few of the GR cws enough and am guessing more of those will hit discount.  

If I had a Nike coupon I'd probably be in though...

New to the ID game... I wanted to wait for the 12's to drop and start from there so I ordered my favorite pair first (The walking Dead). The next three I'll order in the order you see. Lemme know what ya'll think.
View media item 1244282
The Walking Dead

Looking at your post made me curse at my phone for the first time, did a very similar Walking dead theme. Mine is a little different but definitely thought I'd be the only one to do it, lol

Last edited:
Lol is Robin Thicke permanently banned??  Only dude that would have posted blackouts 100 times in here :lol:

I made this post with him in mind :lol:

I'm not sure what happened with him and his ban or whatever though, I was hoping this would bring him out :nerd:

I do remember he was back for a brief amount of time under a different username though, I think he got the permanent bad though because that one disappears too :smh:

I made the second half Lebron PE joints from opening night..lookin forward to their arrival

Should arrive on December 8th tho..waitin game sucks but for $157 shipped..can't beat that :smokin

I made the second half Lebron PE joints from opening night..lookin forward to their arrival

Should arrive on December 8th tho..waitin game sucks but for $157 shipped..can't beat that :smokin

Nice I can't wait to see them, those are the pair I want to see most :nerd:

yet you can make better id's than on the xi excluding gumbo options last year.

how hard would it have been to give us seperate color options for the hexagonal part of the megafuse |I

We should have way more options than we do. Even the XI had better options from the beginning.

But like the XI I'm sure options will continue to get better over time.

I waited till Easter weekend do do a XI Id and I'm so glad I did because I finally got the options I wanted. Only took 6 months lol.

We should have way more options than we do. Even the XI had better options from the beginning.

But like the XI I'm sure options will continue to get better over time.

I waited till Easter weekend do do a XI Id and I'm so glad I did because I finally got the options I wanted. Only took 6 months lol.
i'll probably end up going with that kobe 9 colorway i made earlier or something similar so i'm not really mad about it.

if i could make the megafuse white/volt though it would be a dream come true.

I'm sure it's been brought up, but wow, ID is $245? Not much cheaper, but still cheaper than the XIs?!

When do new options usually pop up for ID?
Usually during the launch of an important shoe or what Nike considers an important shoe. New releases in general as well as specialties such as ASG and Easter are well established dates for when more nikeid options are added. However, in some cases the launch of nikeid options may be random, such as the Kobe 9 Elite Low ID's fade option.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom