OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Put a order in, expected delivery says 12/15. All the render photos ive seen in here and none has come close to the colorway i made lol.

Received almost finished email on Crown Jewel. Looks like order will come in under 30 days.

Might have to make a pair of ridiculously glow in the dark ones. Does anyone have a pair with the glow on it? Can't get a good read what it will look like in person. 

Received almost finished email on Crown Jewel. Looks like order will come in under 30 days.
Yup got the almost finished email for my crown jewels yesterday too. Kentuckys should be done soon as well. Hopefully they keep crankin em out at this pace

Typically almost finished emails are followed by shipped emails in a couple days right? If so they are churning these things out!

Typically almost finished emails are followed by shipped emails in a couple days right? If so they are churning these things out!
My id arrival times have been all over the place after I've gotten the "almost finished" email. I've had them in hand in about a week and I've had pairs that didn't even ship out for another 2 weeks after so I no longer get happy at that email. I don't get happy until I receive the "shipped" email.

I ordered my Crown Jewels 1 day before NrmanCruso so my pair just better damn well beat his!! 
tongue.gif

Anybody thinking of doing a Watch The Throne ID on these?? I'm still butt hurt that I wasn't able to cop a pair of XI's to do a Watch The Throne so I was contemplating doing it on the 12's but not sure how the flat laces will look on these. Not to mention the pain to have to relace these. What you guys think, will a WTT inspire look good on these?

Anybody thinking of doing a Watch The Throne ID on these?? I'm still butt hurt that I wasn't able to cop a pair of XI's to do a Watch The Throne so I was contemplating doing it on the 12's but not sure how the flat laces will look on these. Not to mention the pain to have to relace these. What you guys think, will a WTT inspire look good on these?
you can always buy a similar id on ebay and have someone customize it.

i don't think flat laces would look so good on these, but we'll just have to wait and see.

So what yall think, meridian print when meridians release, chroma when instincts release? Honestly I just want some more upper and posite colors... orange, pine green, and tour yellow would be a good place to start.

So what yall think, meridian print when meridians release, chroma when instincts release? Honestly I just want some more upper and posite colors... orange, pine green, and tour yellow would be a good place to start.
not really too excited for the meridian print but i'd like some chroma options tbh.

Yea
you can always buy a similar id on ebay and have someone customize it.

i don't think flat laces would look so good on these, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Yea, I'm hoping a pair of ID's will pop on Ebay that has the exact options of black upper, gold swoosh, black/gold shank plate and ice sole. It would be just awesome if that pair pops up also with a white liner so that I can get it custom'd by @dc30 but I'll settle for black liner. I wonder if Its still possible for a customizer to do the WTT print on a black liner???

Chime in @dc30 if that's still possible. Thanks.

Got my order received email on November 4th, but no "We've started" email yet....even checked my spam, but nothing....

Yea

Yea, I'm hoping a pair of ID's will pop on Ebay that has the exact options of black upper, gold swoosh, black/gold shank plate and ice sole. It would be just awesome if that pair pops up also with a white liner so that I can get it custom'd by @dc30 but I'll settle for black liner. I wonder if Its still possible for a customizer to do the WTT print on a black liner???

Chime in @dc30 if that's still possible. Thanks.
what i mean is you can get whatever posite color and have dc paint it glossy black like the real deal. customization could do a lot, all you really need are the gold swooshes and you're good.

Back
Top Bottom