OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

more pics of an black iD.  Be happy to take more pictures/angles
Tough man, that sole is dope.  
nthat.gif

Can anyone give me an approximate length on the laces of these kicks? I'm trying to find me a black/gold rope lace to put on my champ pack inspired IDs. Thanks I'm advance.

Can anyone give me an approximate length on the laces of these kicks? I'm trying to find me a black/gold rope lace to put on my champ pack inspired IDs. Thanks I'm advance.

as hard as these b******s are to unlace, i doubt you'll get an answer, but judging from experience with lebrons and iDs past, i think you would be safe with 60 inches

as hard as these b******s are to unlace, i doubt you'll get an answer, but judging from experience with lebrons and iDs past, i think you would be safe with 60 inches

I thought about that after. But i appreciate the input man. No joke about the lacing system after i saw the dunk force in person. I got one in line for 64" so i think ill be good. Thanks again!

I see someone OD'd on the jizz color options and threw just a splash of snatch in the mix :x

:lol:
I know iD is where you can make whatever design your little heart desires but...some people just throw some random (hey who likes pie?) colors together and call it a day. A lot of great pairs being delivered in here, but that raspberry lemonade joint is :x

laugh.gif

I know iD is where you can make whatever design your little heart desires but...some people just throw some random (hey who likes pie?) colors together and call it a day. A lot of great pairs being delivered in here, but that raspberry lemonade joint is
sick.gif
wasn't there some guy in the 10 thread who kept on reposting his ugly pink lemonade/starburst joints? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom