OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Can we see this amazing shoe on Foot ?

sorry I sent them back

did not like the white overlay on the upper and I wanted the white outsole not poison green

I'm just going to wait for the elite. would like to have a 20 off coupon but those are rare

sorry I sent them back

did not like the white overlay on the upper and I wanted the white outsole not poison green

I'm just going to wait for the elite. would like to have a 20 off coupon but those are rare
did you mean you want outsole / solid / white ? or outsole / translucent / clear ?

Yeah I like the blackouts, but I have the Datas and I really like the Bred and Kill Bills also. But I do agree, the white ones are probably gonna get made.

Wanted to wait for better options, but I don't think it's gonna happen so NTers help me narrow these down to two, I just can't decide.
Bret The Hitman Hart and the Kill Bill

Snag up the blackout pair at the end of the run in September/October if you don't like the XIII 

Sup man just noticed you went with the dark grey/wolf grey upper. You didn't like the white on wolf grey @awsome blossom
KVN

so I just reordered these with the modifications

I just wish they would have left the medial swoosh option for GOLD

I went with the glow option

--------

Last edited:
Wanted to wait for better options, but I don't think it's gonna happen so NTers help me narrow these down to two, I just can't decide.
I like these, very similar to that PE he rocked a few times.  
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom