OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

I want to see a @PPumper  collection shot of all XII IDs...
fixed

@PPumper  IKEA has several diff options that can be used for shoe shelf, though i don't remember exactly but there's like a couple diff cube shelf cubby wall unit thingys there with options for how you want them to be filled like drawers

Those Mag iD's are my favorite of the year, so well executed and look great on this model. 

I keep coming back to these in my cart...obsessed with the Kobe VI "Chaos" colorway on iD's this year.  

Does anyone have any photos of the rose gold posite? And how does womens sizing fit on the XII iD? True?

nerd.gif

WOW Cruso, just flat out WOW !!!!!!!

those r my fav of yours between all lebrons and kyries

WINNAH WINNAH CHICKEN DINNAH !
Thanks.

This one may be better though.

12 ID run has been good, but I can't help but wonder what might've been. We never really got to see the full potential of this model IMO. Coulda been so much better.

I'm surprised and dissapointed that they still haven't given us more fuse overlay color options. Give us that, anodized posites, gold posite, and swoosh outline, and let us cook dammit... But if it ain't happened by now, I doubt it happens at all.

the 12's are one of two most comfortable shoes i've ever worn man  but that price doe :frown: 

Those Guccis Are Nice!!

My "DUBANTION" came in
A Curry/Warriors colorway on a LeBron shoe, Blasphemy!!! 
sick.gif
 Lol.............Forgive me I'm just still pissed!!! Those are actually nice but is that Photo Blue? I think Royal would have been closer to a GS colorway, nice nonetheless.   

Back
Top Bottom