OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

def underwhelming though the all white glow is decent but a pass on this, my heart is broken i wanted a denim
frown.gif

did anyone notice that you can make the RC that released
laugh.gif

Last edited:
really want to order the "red rubber city" ext like lebron wore all star weekend. at least it 9% back on ebates right now. only thing im deciding between is the gold swoosh or going with black, not sure on the quality of the gold and if it will chip off. seems like it will be the same as the wheats and i have those and it hasnt chipped yet i guess. gonna decide over the next couple days...

The price is a bit much for me, even with ebates and a ndc coupon, but here's a few ideas I came up with just to show that you can come up with some decent options.

(Hazelnut-ish)

(Statue of Liberty)

(Mint)

(Another mint/hazelnut)

(Royal Blue/Championship)

(Cramp Pack)

(Gilded Red Paisley)

(DubNation/Photo Blue)

Quote:

Like that Raptors pair.

Kind of want to see how these would turn out
^ Id like to see that too, you should do it

^ Id also be interested to see how these army joints would turn out.
I feel like if they were a hyped and limited release with a story behind them people would be going nuts
nerd.gif

@PPumper whats your opinion on the new Rubber City options? Will we be seeing any iDs from you?

Last edited:
Ugh, still trying to decide which MAG inspired pair to order...  Which flywire:  university gold to match the swoosh/logos or white/glow to simplify the upper?

Quote:

I feel like if they were a hyped and limited release with a story behind them people would be going nuts
nerd.gif

@PPumper whats your opinion on the new Rubber City options? Will we be seeing any iDs from you?
@BLJ27   I totally agree with you...All is missing is that limited tag and story behind it..Crazy but so true....I actually ordered a pair of those last night...The army camo/gum bottom combination is straight fire!!! Overall I don't think Nike gave us the best of options but I wasn't expecting EXT options at all so I'm content. There is definitely a few pairs that I would like to get eventually if they keep the options up long enough.

Quote:

nerd.gif

@BLJ27   I totally agree with you...All is missing is that limited tag and story behind it..Crazy but so true....I actually ordered a pair of those last night...The army camo/gum bottom combination is straight fire!!! Overall I don't think Nike gave us the best of options but I wasn't expecting EXT options at all so I'm content. There is definitely a few pairs that I would like to get eventually if they keep the options up long enough.
they could be a lil closer to the new uniforms that we are receiving

we haven't had black in our uniforms in forever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom