OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Those came out great. Better then mine today. Have to send back.

Metallic Gold specks on Silver posite is not a good thing.
Thank you dear brother! I have had pretty good experiences with NIKEid! They did a pretty good job on my KD7's too. The good thing is that the returns are free...it just sucks that you have to wait almost another month to get your shoes back!

Last edited:
Very clean Elvish, I'm waiting on an opening night pair, basically the same pair minus speckling. Glad to see the Deep Royal bootie and base is darker than I thought.

Very clean Elvish, I'm waiting on an opening night pair, basically the same pair minus speckling. Glad to see the Deep Royal bootie and base is darker than I thought.

Thank you much dear brother. I was a bit concerned about the color blue as well but I think they came out pretty nice. The blue is not as dark since it is "deep royal" instead of "navy" but its a good look that will surely get attention. The speckling is really a nice touch.

Last edited:
Super nice @ElvishFreshly    
nthat.gif

you know whats really crazy?.... those are only the 12s!

when he does the Xs and XIs imma shed tears for real

-edit- whoops, my eyes looked right pass them orthopedic 6s

Last edited:
ORDERED EXT'S ON 7-27, GOT "ALMOST FINISHED" EMAIL TODAY!

IM GLAD TO SEE NIKE IS SPEEDING THINGS UP OVER IN THE iD DEPARTMENT!

ORDERED EXT'S ON 7-27, GOT "ALMOST FINISHED" EMAIL TODAY!

IM GLAD TO SEE NIKE IS SPEEDING THINGS UP OVER IN THE iD DEPARTMENT!

That...or they don't have many orders in based in that price. Pumper seems to have been quiet lately so the iD factory is slow :lol:

That...or they don't have many orders in based in that price. Pumper seems to have been quiet lately so the iD factory is slow :lol:

LOL! YEA THAT PRICE IS INSANE, GLAD I GOT MINE FOR LESS THAN $200!

BUT I DID GET "ORDER MADE IN 3WEEKS OR LESS" AT THE TIME I FINALIZED MY ORDER.

Lol, putting this closet together does have me quiet haha! I seriously want to ID like 4 pairs but Ikea is taking up all my shoe money buying these shelves

Back
Top Bottom