Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Executive76

The Championship of Me comes crashing into a primetime cable infomercial that LeBron James(notes) and his cronies have been working to make happen for months, a slow, cynical churning of manufactured drama that sports has never witnessed. As historic monuments go, this is the Rushmore of basketball hubris and narcissism. The vacuous star for our vacuous times. All about ‘Bron and all about nothing.

James is throwing a few foosball tables at Boys & Girls Clubs, an empty gesture out of the empty superstar. He’s turned free agency into the title of our times, a preening pageant of fawning, begging and pleading. Hard-working people are dragged into municipalities and told to hold signs, chant scripted slogans and beg a diva who doesn’t care about them to accept a $100 million contract.

Privately, Dwyane Wade(notes) and Chris Bosh(notes) weren’t pleased on Wednesday morning with the belief that James’ camp was responsible for leaking their plans to a television partner, but then again it makes perfect sense: This isn’t about Wade and Bosh choosing the Heat. It’s about LeBron getting the stage to himself on Thursday night.

One front-office executive whose team made a presentation to LeBron James told Yahoo! Sports that he believes James is choosing between Miami and Cleveland. And yet, if James wants to deliver the biggest kick in the gut to his hometown, he’ll pick the flat-lined New York Knicks. Whatever the decision, he’s made clear that the teasing and tormenting of the loser isn’t his concern.

Team LeBron is having the time of its life, but has no idea the repercussions of what it’s done here. All that comes to James now is the biggest burden to win a championship that sports has ever seen. They aren’t making James a bigger star with this big-top, but a bigger target. All those teams that marched into the presentations and listened to some of the foolish and naive questions asked of them believed these kids had no idea what they were doing, or what they had gotten themselves into. They’re all feeling more validated every day. From beginning to end, this process has been a farce.

On James’ new website, under the headline dubbing this TV debacle “The Decision,

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

The thing is we all knew this was coming the minute these guys signed those short deals and know people are upset about it? Hype has been building since the day those contracts were signed and NOW its an issue? Now he's a diva? Dude has been feeding people like Wojnarowski's family because of the suspense that has been building. Dont be mad because people like you made it get to levels like this.

Damn...exactly, these guys have built all the hype themselves through their writings and TV publications...I mean some of these guys love it, some don't, and LeBron does seem to be doing the right thing with this 1 hour special if its at the Boys n Girls club and the proceeds go there, but these writers have just gotten crazy with it (but that's because most of the people out there buy into it)

laugh.gif
@ Broussard revealing Bucher's ducktales.

Here's hoping LeBron brings Pat Riley out for his announcement, says he's signing with the Heat then hits him with one of these

and rips his Miami tee off to reveal a Knicks Jersey underneath.  and Amare walks out with the DX music playing in the background and they crotch chop and pose as the screen fades to black.

smokin.gif

heard from sources that lebron was listening to the blueprint on his iphone while wearing his beats by dre headphones. new jersey bound?

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

you guys hear that lebron is now comming out with his own iphone?
tired.gif

it comes with no ring.
glasses.gif

roll.gif

as mush as I love lebron, that right there was HILARIOUS!!!

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Here's hoping LeBron brings Pat Riley out for his announcement, says he's signing with the Heat then hits him with one of these

and rips his Miami tee off to reveal a Knicks Jersey underneath.� and Amare walks out with the DX music playing in the background and they crotch chop and pose as the screen fades to black.

smokin.gif

buuuuuuuuuuut what happens the other 50-55 minutes of the broadcast?

alanhahn

Multiple sources are telling Newsday that LeBron James has decided to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. The new Big Three is here.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

and rips his Miami tee off to reveal a Knicks Jersey underneath.� and Amare walks out with the DX music playing in the background and they crotch chop and pose as the screen fades to black.

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wow that made me laugh

@alanhahn: Multiple sources are telling Newsday that LeBron James has decided to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. The new Big Three is here

screw rumors and reports, we will all find out in less than 24 hours directly from lebrons mouth.

so regardless of what i read the next day im not believing a thing

/thread

i guess we can def agree on one thing. he is NOT going back to the cavs

i'll be damned if he's doing all this just to say he staying in ohio smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom