Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How he gonna bring a bunch of dudes with no skills to his skills academy?
smh.gif

Damon Jones & Bron are still really tight (D. Jones was at a lot of our home playoff games).

& chillin' w/CP3 for 3 days can ONLY be good for us...

81425968.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Damon Jones & Bron are still really tight (D. Jones was at a lot of our home playoff games).

& chillin' w/CP3 for 3 days can ONLY be good for us...

81425968.jpg

pimp.gif
Aint no way Chris Paul being at LeBron's camp is a good thing for Cav fans when today he was txting Amar'e saying Congratulations on being a Knick
laugh.gif
If anything he'll mention how the team gave up on Scott and he couldn't get them to a western conference finals.

Lebron's coming to LA. I just have a feeling he's gonna come to the Clipper's. Yes im a clipper fan and we do have a nice enough starting 4 for him to just jump right into

Baron
Gordon
James
Griffin
Kaman

Aint noway Chris Paul being at LeBron's camp is a good thing for Cav fans whentoday he was txting Amar'e saying Congratulations on being a Knick
laugh.gif
If anything he'll mention how the team gave up on Scott and he couldn't get them to a western conference finals.
Clueless, you are...

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Lebron's coming to LA. I just have a feeling he's gonna come to the Clipper's. Yes im a clipper fan and we do have a nice enough starting 4 for him to just jump right into

Baron
Gordon
James
Griffin
Kaman
a kid waiting for santa with milk and cookies is more reasonable than u are
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by bilbo07

man lebron should just say screw it and take a mid level contract from the lakers.

ah you read my mind!
1)Lebron
2) Kobe
3) Artest
4) Gasol
5) Bynum

unless sum1 got hurt they would finish no worse than 80-2 in the reg season hahaha....

Aint noway Chris Paul being at LeBron's camp is a good thing for Cav fans whentoday he was txting Amar'e saying Congratulations on being a Knick
laugh.gif
Clueless, you are...

Yeah cuz Scott got the Hornets to the finals and almost won in game 7.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

One thing is certain, once Lebron leave...ohio = DONE

We been here before and will be here after Lebron, whenever that may be. Quit spewing dumb stuff
laugh.gif

Sounding like a bunch of females. "Ohio is done if Lebron leaves. I don't see how they'll survive."

We talking about God or Lebron?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

We been here before and will be here after Lebron, whenever that may be. Quit spewing dumb stuff
laugh.gif

Sounding like a bunch of females. "Ohio is done if Lebron leaves. I don't see how they'll survive."

laugh.gif

Aren't they one in the same?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
Clueless, you are...
Yeah cuz Scott got the Hornets to the finals and almost won in game 7.

Right because Scott didn't get the Nets to the finals 2 years in a row.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

4real tho...after some of the stuff I've seen the city of cle do to try and keep Lebron there....he might as well be a god to them they way they're acting...

You could probably tell some of them they have to live on the streets of cle as a bum for 2 weeks and Lebron would stay and no doubt people would do it...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yup alot dudes on here on that blasphemous tip. King James? Legod??? how you gonna be a man and call another man god???
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
We tough as nails in this city, this a blue collar town that has seen some of the worst teams in sports history and some of the most heartbreaking moments in sports history.

Of course we want him to stay, but if he leaves, oh well, just add it to the list of failures/heartbreaks we have seen.

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Baron
Gordon
James
Griffin
Kaman

laugh.gif

Even the Clippers don't see that happening.

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by bilbo07

man lebron should just say screw it and take a mid level contract from the lakers.

ah you read my mind!
1)Lebron
2) Kobe
3) Artest
4) Gasol
5) Bynum

unless sum1 got hurt they would finish no worse than 80-2 in the reg season hahaha....

the only 2 loses would be to the Raptors and Blazers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom