Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by outkast9984

hes is screwed either way.... i dont know why people are saying oh he going with other stars its not good for his career... well if he goes to chicago he has boozer and rose....if he goes to the knicks he has amare and im sure they will get parker or any other rumors are going around....anywhere he goes there are stars there so basically he needs to stay in cleveland and play with scrubs to be great according to some peoples logic here....i dont even care where he goes anymore... lets just get this show on the road and get it over with

Boozer and Rose aren't max contract players.  Rose could be eventually, but it's still too early.  We know Boozer isn't worth the max.  I mean, you can argue Bosh isn't worth the max either, but Wade definitely is.

You can't go it alone.  You need some help.  Jordan had Pippen.  Kobe had Pau.  Shaq had Kobe (which blew up cuz both wanted to be the clear #1).  Miami is clearly Wade's team and Wade is a clear #1.  Even if they could work together, Wade is just too top level to really give Robin the same credit Jordan and Kobe got.  Throw in Bosh and damn, just too many high level players to steal credit away from Robin.

I just don't see how Lebron, Wade, and Bosh would work in the long run. That is just too much
laugh.gif
. I dunno, it isn't really Bosh, it is mostly about him and Wade. Stats wise, Lebron is on his way to being the best player ever in the NBA. If he goes to the Heat, I don't see how he'd still be able to accomplish that. That is if he cares about that th
nerd.gif

I just don't see him going on National TV to diss his hometown Cleveland like that.

This whole ordeal is just sad though.

I just don't see how Lebron, Wade, and Bosh would work in the long run. That is just too much
laugh.gif
. I dunno, it isn't really Bosh, it is mostly about him and Wade. Stats wise, Lebron is on his way to being the best player ever in the NBA. If he goes to the Heat, I don't see how he'd still be able to accomplish that. That is if he cares about that th
nerd.gif

i would like to be offically on the record saying

hes not going to disappoint all the little boys and girls tonight who are all Knicks fans. Hes not that big on an !@% hole.

thats where my money is so put me on the board

Spoiler [+]
now we wait

Originally Posted by codex57

hes is screwed either way.... i dont know why people are saying oh he going with other stars its not good for his career... well if he goes to chicago he has boozer and rose....if he goes to the knicks he has amare and im sure they will get parker or any other rumors are going around....anywhere he goes there are stars there so basically he needs to stay in cleveland and play with scrubs to be great according to some peoples logic here....i dont even care where he goes anymore... lets just get this show on the road and get it over with

Boozer and Rose aren't max contract players.  Rose could be eventually, but it's still too early.  We know Boozer isn't worth the max.  I mean, you can argue Bosh isn't worth the max either, but Wade definitely is.

You can't go it alone.  You need some help.  Jordan had Pippen.  Kobe had Pau.  Shaq had Kobe (which blew up cuz both wanted to be the clear #1).  Miami is clearly Wade's team and Wade is a clear #1.  Even if they could work together, Wade is just too top level to really give Robin the same credit Jordan and Kobe got.  Throw in Bosh and damn, just too many high level players to steal credit away from Robin.
Exactly the point I was trying to make earlier, but typed out clearer.

The YUKU time machine is in full effect right now. #smh

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Just got word from Bill Johnson, a close friend of LeBron James:

"LeBron will be signing with the Knicks."

Link

link please

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by pip777

If I make a bet tonight, I'm betting it on my darkhorse pick: [+]
He will be wearing a Brooklyn uniform two/three years from now.
that's a long shot
I know. But no one is talking about the Nets. So Lebron can pull a rabbit out of the hat and say that he's going to be in New Jersey

Originally Posted by codex57

My thoughts exactly. D.Wade will always be THE man in Miami. He was drafted by them, won them a championship and is their MVP and star player. The Heat will always be Wade's team... even if Lebron were to sign with them. Realistically, if LBJ wants to win one ASAP and wants the glory of being the MAN of the championship team, chicago is the way to go.

Bron is my favorite player in the L, and I can't see dude going on tv to say he's leaving Cleveland, you know cameras will immediately go live to Cleveland bars and what not
roll.gif

However, if he does go I'd love to see him, Wade and Bosh take on the Cs in the ECFs

oh, off topic but I would intern at ESPN just to get with Rachel Nichols, everytime I see her on camera Ican't help but think she's a freak
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Despite Chris Broussard's "sources" I don't see him going to Heat.

It's either the Cavs or the Knicks imo.

If he doesn't go to the Heat I wonder how Broussard and ESPN will spin it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom