Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homie looks like a skinny Rick Ross in those pics
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

DOES ANY1 HAVE THAT QUOTE THAT LEBRON SAID I THINK IT WAS A COUPLE YRS AGO OR LAST YR ABOUT HOW HE DONT WANNA RING CHASE AND SOMETHING LIKE HE WANTS 2STAY WITH THE CAVS AND WIN A RING WITH THEM AND HE THINKS THERE CLOSE????....I KNOW I SEEN IT POSTED SOMEWHERE IN THIS POST OR IN SOME OTHER TOPIC ON NT JUST CANT REMEMBER WHERE AND IM GOING CRAZY SEARCHING 4IT......I TOLD SOME1 ABOUT IT AND WANTED TO SHOW THEM THE EXACT QUOTE WORD FOR WORD....THANKS 2 ANY1 THAT MIGHT B ABLE 2 HELP

and here is another about rivalries which he just ran away from

Miami is not established so he's not "ringchasing" as he put it, and him going to Miami doesn't mean there will be "no rivalries."  Boston and the Magic as well as the Lakers are ALREADY the rivals in everyone's eyes.

took the words right out of my mouth
laugh.gif
@ both of you trying to defend ol boys exact words that came out of his mouth

Miami is not established so he's not "ringchasing" as he put it, and him going to Miami doesn't mean there will be "no rivalries."  Boston and the Magic as well as the Lakers are ALREADY the rivals in everyone's eyes.

one of the worst cases of denial i have seen in my life
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

DOES ANY1 HAVE THAT QUOTE THAT LEBRON SAID I THINK IT WAS A COUPLE YRS AGO OR LAST YR ABOUT HOW HE DONT WANNA RING CHASE AND SOMETHING LIKE HE WANTS 2STAY WITH THE CAVS AND WIN A RING WITH THEM AND HE THINKS THERE CLOSE????....I KNOW I SEEN IT POSTED SOMEWHERE IN THIS POST OR IN SOME OTHER TOPIC ON NT JUST CANT REMEMBER WHERE AND IM GOING CRAZY SEARCHING 4IT......I TOLD SOME1 ABOUT IT AND WANTED TO SHOW THEM THE EXACT QUOTE WORD FOR WORD....THANKS 2 ANY1 THAT MIGHT B ABLE 2 HELP

laugh.gif

eek.gif

a wise man said don't argue with fools.

there's no point in going back and forth with some of the lebron fans on here.   them and their double standards,   calling something one way when it benifits defending their little prince and disparaging what others have achieved and accomplished to make their little prince look good gets redundant after a while.  no point going back and forth because the lebron fans will continue to come up with some of the most outrageous responses ever.

The question is: Can Pat Riley's ego contain Lebron's? If not, this team falls apart.

Riley's ego is preventing him from seeing how much of a douche Lebron is.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

eek.gif

there's no point in going back and forth with some of the lebron fans on here.   them and their double standards,   calling something one way when it benifits defending their little prince and disparaging what others have achieved and accomplished to make their little prince look good gets redundant after a while.  no point going back and forth because the lebron fans will continue to come up with some of the most outrageous responses ever.

Can I ask you something? Why do you put so much energy into hating Lebron? I really don't have a stance on Lebron because I am not a fan nor do I dislike him.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Can I ask you something? Why do you put so much energy into hating Lebron? I really don't have a stance on Lebron because I am not a fan nor do I dislike him.

honestly i could care less about lebron, he's a good player,  him as a person he seems like a prick, but so was mike and he's one of my favorite players of all time so him as a person has no affect on me.

my gripe is with his fanboys who constantly ride him,  give him free passes on certain things while crucifying others like kobe, durant, etc.  i guess you can say the shoved down your throat nba golden boy status he has annoys me too, but that's not lebrons fault.  back when kobe was the face and pet of the league in 01 and 02 i could see how people would feel the same way towards him.

i guess you could apply everything i've said towards some kobe fans on here was well though because i've heard some pretty outrageous things from some kobe fans on here as well.

^ I'm glad you made that last sentence because everything you just said can be applied to a lot of the Kobe/Lakers fans on here.

Reading your sig, just out of curiosity why is Lebron cowardly or dishonest for leaving the Cavs?

I'm no Lebron "fanboy" in the slighest but I have no problem with him leaving the Cavs to go play for the Heat.

My only gripe about Lebron's decision is the manner in which he went about doing it, basically taking a dump on the entire city of Ohio on national TV.

Originally Posted by toine2983

My only gripe about Lebron's decision is the manner in which he went about doing it, basically taking a dump on the entire city of Ohio on national TV.

Ding. Ding. Ding.
Listen y'all.. This *%#+ gotta end 
laugh.gif

I think we can all agree on what I'm about to type:

- 25 Years Old.  Best friends recruiting you.  South Beach or Cleveland? 
eyes.gif

- 50 million dollar house.  AMAZING. 
pimp.gif

- Possible championships in the present and beyond.

- The tax thing in Florida.  Florida > Ohio.  NO ONE can deny that.

- How do you not call Gilbert?  What a B.  At least call and thank him for everything.

- Why not just say you're leaving Cleveland after the season?  He could've still done "The Decision", but Cleveland wouldn't have to be on it.  It would only be about Chi, NY, MIA.  Look, those cities can take him not picking them on National TV. Cleveland CANT. 

- If he does those things, he doesn't look AS BAD.  That Gilbert letter would have probably never been released.

I hope this can end.  
grin.gif
glasses.gif
tongue.gif

co sign with what you said... the one thing about gilbert though.... if i guy is willing to say that @!** about you would you really give him a call?.... how do we know that after the cavs lost gilbert already had those feelings, lebron heard about it and said eff him

You're right man. We don't. Maybe hard words and feelings were exchanged between Gilbert and James. If not, then LeBron is a lame for not calling them or even meeting with the Cavs face-to-face to tell them his decision.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

You're right man. We don't. Maybe hard words and feelings were exchanged between Gilbert and James. If not, then LeBron is a lame for not calling them or even meeting with the Cavs face-to-face to tell them his decision.

Is every NBA owner a lame then for trading and cutting players without face to face communication?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Is every NBA owner a lame then for trading and cutting players without face to face communication?
eyes.gif

I think you're missing the point.  This is LEBRON JAMES.  2-time MVP.  Hometown HERO.  Goes on National TV, and slaps Gilbert in the face.  Doesn't even have the courage to call him, or anything to tell him his decision.  that is a LAME.  
He wasn't traded or cut, though? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

eyes.gif

I think you're missing the point.  This is LEBRON JAMES.  2-time MVP.  Hometown HERO.  Goes on National TV, and slaps Gilbert in the face.  Doesn't even have the courage to call him, or anything to tell him his decision.  that is a LAME.  
He wasn't traded or cut, though? 
eyes.gif

its just the other way around...
I agree he should have told cleveland at least......but him going to another team doesn't make him a bad man, he had the decision to do what ever he wants.

Not at all. I personally would've done the same thing. BUT I would have thanked the Cavs organization or at least met with them to tell them I was leaving and moving on. That's the only part of the process that makes Cleveland fans mad.

Not at all. I personally would've done the same thing. BUT I would have thanked the Cavs organization or at least met with them to tell them I was leaving and moving on. That's the only part of the process that makes Cleveland fans mad.

Why thank the Cavs organization for? I mean he made them who they are. They needed/depended on him not the other way around. It was Lebron who lined they pockets, kept that organization afloat. If anything Gilbert should be thanking him. I agree it would have been courteous to inform the fans. Like i said before Gilbert sounds like a high school girl who was jilted, and now all butt-hurt. His actions were really b-made and on some serious simp %#%.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Why thank the Cavs organization for? I mean he made them who they are. They needed/depended on him not the other way around. It was Lebron who lined they pockets, kept that organization afloat. If anything Gilbert should be thanking him. I agree it would have been courteous to inform the fans. Like i said before Gilbert sounds like a high school girl who was jilted, and now all butt-hurt. His actions were really b-made and on some serious simp %#%.

I'm sure Gilbert would have released a very professional letter if LBJ would have reached out to them before bolting...  Gilbert's actions were very b-made and on some serious simp $%$*, but LeBron's were too... Even worse if you ask me... 
Whatever though...

LDJ wrote:

I'm sure Gilbert would have released a very professional letter if LBJ would have reached out to them before bolting...  Gilbert's actions were very b-made and on some serious simp $%$*, but LeBron's were too... Even worse if you ask me... 
Whatever though...

Yeah Gilbert probably would have but his letter shows us that in hindsight his letter/speech woulda just been a p.r. stunt and insincere and phony. We all know regardless how Lebron did it, in Gilberts' mind woulda been man f that inner, he just basically gonna leave me with nuttin. You were my meal ticket how dare you leave me for dead.

LDJ wrote:

Whatever though...

Yeah Gilbert probably would have but his letter shows us that in hindsight his letter/speech woulda just been a p.r. stunt and insincere and phony. We all know regardless how Lebron did it, in Gilberts' mind woulda been man f that inner, he just basically gonna leave me with nuttin. You were my meal ticket how dare you leave me for dead.

^ I'm glad you made that last sentence because everything you just said can be applied to a lot of the Kobe/Lakers fans on here.

Reading your sig, just out of curiosity why is Lebron cowardly or dishonest for leaving the Cavs?

I'm no Lebron "fanboy" in the slighest but I have no problem with him leaving the Cavs to go play for the Heat.

damn you and your yellow typing
laugh.gif
   it's hard for me to see the stuff you typed.

too me it's the way he left with his 1 hour, "Decision"  espn is just as disgusting for whoring themselves out for ratings on that one too though.  i didn't agree with the way he handled his free agency and pretty much took a dump on Ohio on national tv in a way that Ohio's never gotten a dump taken on them before, and that's saying alot because Ohio averages 3-4 dumps taken on them on a weekly basis.

had he handled his free agency the right way, i'm sure their would be some butthurt Cavs fans at first still, but in the end Cavs fans would be appreciating his 7 years there rather then turning him into public enemy number 1.

my sig
laugh.gif
  that's mainly to get a reaction  and it usually does what i want it to do, get a reaction.  i've gotten some not so nice pm's over the past few weeks by some lebron fans off of it

damn you and your yellow typing
laugh.gif
   it's hard for me to see the stuff you typed.

too me it's the way he left with his 1 hour, "Decision"  espn is just as disgusting for whoring themselves out for ratings on that one too though.  i didn't agree with the way he handled his free agency and pretty much took a dump on Ohio on national tv in a way that Ohio's never gotten a dump taken on them before, and that's saying alot because Ohio averages 3-4 dumps taken on them on a weekly basis.

had he handled his free agency the right way, i'm sure their would be some butthurt Cavs fans at first still, but in the end Cavs fans would be appreciating his 7 years there rather then turning him into public enemy number 1.

my sig
laugh.gif
  that's mainly to get a reaction  and it usually does what i want it to do, get a reaction.  i've gotten some not so nice pm's over the past few weeks by some lebron fans off of it

Him being a coward well thats subject to bias opinion, but how was he dishonest? He never said he was def staying in cle. Also like stated before he said he was all in it for the money and will do anything to be apart of championships waaay back in h.s. I hope ppl/fans werent that niave/foolish and thought the cavs were going to win a championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom