Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

EDIT: I wish I could delete my posts.
But anyways, I finally got a good one. Not this one, ran out of posts for today, PM me for it.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S
team 11​

^^^^^^Rob Strongo- ask and you shall receive
265455023.jpg
265455003.jpg
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia
I'm hated on ISS

I love how simple those dunkmans are. That is a colorway I would have bought right away had they been a GR.

i lost that auction last night for those dunkman III's my max was 740 i wasnt at home to raise it......arrrrggghhhhhh
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

^ I was bidding on the same auction. I was hoping they wouldn't go that high, but I should have known... there's just too many size 11s lol.

Yeah, i put my max in at 740, then i left to go to a basketball game, came back they ended and went for 750.....hurts
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Quote:
Team Size 9 anyone? :lol:
laugh.gif

right here! :b
tongue.gif
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

yeah I keep my size 11s locked away in a room.

and its the gift and curse. ebayin for coveted kicks puts me up against 100 other shoe heads off the bat.

I will be changing my sig soon anyways so who knows.. team 11 might be where its at.!

I gotta find me some Grafs to go with my Naked ASGs.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

^^^^^^^

Anyone else thing it is ironic that with all of the Graf pics floating around the guy who has the only non grafs we have ever seen is looking for them.

I assumed that the group shot from the cook out were your pair, but I am guessing they belonged to Ru?

Rock has a pair of Naked Grafs, they are all his.

Is that what your talking about... go a few pages back and you'll see them
TEAMMLLH​
More Love; Less Hate
You know my Real Name's Trip by now, don't you?

Nah, I am saying that he is the only person with the Naked Grafs and he is looking for the Grafs that seem to be popping up pretty frequently as of late.

yeah that dunkman III hurt.....sorry i missed those....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Back
Top Bottom