Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Believe me... I know my game :wink:
wink.gif
check out: nikelebron.net

^I tell you, I have soldiers myself and yesterday I just passed by this place that sells fakes (CARTIMAR - word to y'all filipinos in here), and god damn, my navy soldiers suddenly looked fake too. Haha! Only difference I noticed from afar was the "23" tag on the toe is centered and doesn't touch the white toe. The white/black soldiers however has a perforated toe as opposed to the smooth leather on the original ones.

They had zoom bb's, CHINA LEBRON V'S (and I'm telling you, it's scary fake and it looks real good), different soldier colorways such as that one above (others were white/black/red, dunkmans, and other colorways that were never out in the first place), EVERYTHING. They even had soldier 2's. Kobe 2's, you name it.

hi Rock, Ru & all NT LeBron experters.

I have a Qs about ZL2 Dunkman design concept
anyone know why LeBron or Nike make this pair?
I heard 2 stories but I'm not too sure
1, design for Dunk Contest
2, LeBron likes AM95
thx so much everyone!
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::. .:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
_________
All things Lebron, check out:
www.lebrontalk.com

well, not everyone can buy authentic shoes.. they just need something to wear.. it's more of satisfying the need to get shod.

Yup in the philippines. It's crazy. The China Lebron V's were :wow:
eek.gif

And yeah it's kind of unfair sometimes. What's funny though is sometimes you see someone wearing shoes that are still unreleased. That's just like wearing a big sign saying you're wearing fakes. But hey, not everybody can afford the real thing I guess.

Just know that in a year, those fakes will crumble...I've still wear authentic Nikes from 1993!!!
Ready to pay top dollar for Lebron PEs (Dunkmans especially) in size 9 or 9.5!!!

wow.. |I
tired.gif

dont tell me the boxes of those fakes are same as the legit ones.. :smh:
smh.gif
hindi eh

just kidding :smile:
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom