Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The LeBron 9's

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • LeBronald Palmer LeBRON 9'S

• LeBron 9 Floridian Lows

• Total voters
This forum is for the people who love LeBron's sneakers especially his samples and Player Exclusives that he receives. My favorite Samples are the Watch The Throne LeBron 9's and my favorite Player exclusives are the Ring Ceremony LeBron 10's . Tell me what your favorite LeBron Sample/Player Exclusive in the poll below

I voted for the HWC 7's cause those blue suede ones are sooo sick also I really like the red suede 10's they should of came out instead a couple of the others

I voted for the HWC 7's cause those blue suede ones are sooo sick also I really like the red suede 10's they should of came out instead a couple of the others
You are right those are two of my grails. But they are rare and a little expensive for me

Lebron 7 Blue Suede HWC
Lebron 7 112
Lebron 8 SVSM Away
Lebron 8 HWC
Lebron 10 Red Suede
Lebron 10 Shooting Stars

You'd think Lebron PE's started at the LB7's :lol:

Where are the XMAS day laser AZGs?
Olympic AZG's?
Throwback LB2's?
Graffiti IV's?

You'd think Lebron PE's started at the LB7's :lol:

Olympic AZG's?
Throwback LB2's?
Graffiti IV's?

Oh, you didn't know - the whole Lebron line started at 7!

I'm actually not a fan of most of the earlier sigs, but it's funny how people act as if these models don't exist. ...The 3 was dope, IMO.

And, it's really a stretch to call some of these shoes PEs. Some of them were basically produced in higher numbers than standard Nike x (insert brand) collabs.

The "Post your Lebrons" thread is where all of the best PE Sample Lebron's are IMO.  I love looking at that thread and IMO there hasn't been a good PE since the 8s.  Some of the elite 9 PEs were decent only because the silhouette looks better than the regular 9.  I love 3 PEs, 7s had a lot teasers and the 6's had great colors to that would all be PEs in today's world.  I'd take a 1-7 PE over anything listed in the poll..including some soldiers.  The HWC soldier 1 PE is one of my favorite shoes of all time. 

never owned any samples or pes period of any brand.why with all the dope grs from the 90s and 00s that under the radar.

i am not impressed by any samples,pes,customs, 1of 1s,game worn ,and signed shoes.it just has never done anything for me.

Last edited:
I'm not big on LeBron's anymore, but those "HWC" LeBron VII's were my favorite LeBron PE's.

These right here are up there too.
2q3bz36.jpg

wk5my1.jpg

You'd think Lebron PE's started at the LB7's
laugh.gif

Olympic AZG's?
Throwback LB2's?
Graffiti IV's?
Right?! A lot of cats forget that 1-6 had CRAZY PE and sample heat. Remix 3s? Black/Gold AZGs? ASG sample AZGs?

Never forget...
pimp.gif

Still mad that the Zoom Powers never released in some shape or form. At least make em a soldier model or something.

file:///Users/admin/Pictures/SAM_3355.jpg

file:///Users/admin/Pictures/SAM_3376.jpg

Two of my favorite lebron samples that I own on feet

Back
Top Bottom