OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Quality is great IMO. Not alot of defect issues slipping thru, and people seem to just complain about the shiny finish.

good looks... last couple pairs of IDs (free run 2s, and Kobe 7s) were send back because of major glue stains, and bad paint jobs... I can look past minimal ****, but these were pretty bad.

The speckle on the air bag rather than the midsole makes such a huge difference, kinda wish I reversed the color of my swoosh and outline on the pair I have coming, good stuff Gentry!!

Shaun and ILLY!!! I know these are looking tempting, surprised that NWT isn't in here yet.

Decided to add on a finishing touch...

YOOOOO!! How did you get the Bear that looks dope!

The speckle on the air bag rather than the midsole makes such a huge difference, kinda wish I reversed the color of my swoosh and outline on the pair I have coming, good stuff Gentry!!
Shaun and ILLY!!! I know these are looking tempting, surprised that NWT isn't in here yet.

QFT Where's NWT?

That looks dope. :smokin
By the pictures, they look like they're very good quality.
You do have to remember, some iD's will come in with some defects, like that guys without a lace hole cut.

Agreed. I have a pair of 9's I made last year, and they came in flawless. No complaints what so ever. I also have ZERO complaint about my X's I got a few weeks ago. Everything was on point and I couldn't be happier. I do feel though at some point it's just playing the averages, do enough iD orders and eventually a small mishap is bound to happen.

Agreed. I have a pair of 9's I made last year, and they came in flawless. No complaints what so ever. I also have ZERO complaint about my X's I got a few weeks ago. Everything was on point and I couldn't be happier. I do feel though at some point it's just playing the averages, do enough iD orders and eventually a small mishap is bound to happen.

Exactly, it's just like actual production pairs, some will have defects.

Out of lets say, 100,000 shoes, almost 20% probably have some sort of defect.

good looks... last couple pairs of IDs (free run 2s, and Kobe 7s) were send back because of major glue stains, and bad paint jobs... I can look past minimal ****, but these were pretty bad.

I have ordered 10 ID pairs so far, so yeah I am pretty happy with them :smokin

The truth is, the Nike release colorways suck for the most part :smh:

Here is my first pair.... LeBron X Gucci / Christmas edition]

Props again for this one. Tired of seeing HWC, Yeezy, and SB. The white midsole/outsole came out clean. Played around on iD and some of them looked great like that. Post some on feet pics when you get a chance.

At the one month mark, today, waiting on my IDs. Six days since I got a tracking number...this wait is crazy. No new info on the UPS page, not even an acknowledgment that the tracking number is valid. I'm being patient, but I'm not gonna lie...I'm a little salty. Hope it's worth the wait...

Nice stuff Gentry! You consider putting paint splatter on the swoosh? BTW my Gentry x KD4s came in. Colorway is so clean

KVN

Back
Top Bottom