OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

FYI for anyone doing an Elite iD

I just spoke with CS regarding the carbon fiber speckle option. I noticed this when designing mine but it seems that if you decide to do 2 different color speckles the 2nd option on the bottom will be the MORE predominant and the top selection is more of a subdued accent color. Figured this would help some of you out. :8)

i really hope they let you customize the diamond pattern part on the upper... havent gotten a pair of ids yet but might get a pair if they make that available
I agree.  I would also like to see customizable colors on the mesh areas too, but that might be difficult

Man so if the air bubble is all black, it kills the SVSM colorway:

Does the red work or should I just scratch this colorway off already

Very nice, DC. I designed a very similar one in the elite version, but with a yellow swoosh. Had to go with black fly wire, though, as there's no yellow for that. But I decided I actually like the black better. In any event, I can't bring myself to pull the trigger on them cuz of the price..

Also, nice info on the slight difference in the CF speckles. Good to know...

Last edited:
FYI for anyone doing an Elite iD

I just spoke with CS regarding the carbon fiber speckle option. I noticed this when designing mine but it seems that if you decide to do 2 different color speckles the 2nd option on the bottom will be the MORE predominant and the top selection is more of a subdued accent color. Figured this would help some of you out. :8)

yea I noticed that too. Thanks for confirming it with a rep. If only the cf and midsole speckle options were separated though

dwbrooks those are fanfuggintastic !!!!!!!! i love em, and ya got em b 4 they blacked out the airbag, nice nice

did they send u drewsone's pair though :wink:

red or black airbag both look great

Input guys...going to put the order in for these today, but since I always 2nd guess myself on the tiny details I'm going to ask for opinions...Speckles or no speckles??

Hey guys I got a couple quick questions, I'm going through a couple designs and I just wanna be sure before I pull the trigger. When u get to the swoosh color tab, I like the upper left color which appears to be gold from the id website. Has anyone used this color choice for their swoosh and lebron emblems? Is it actually gold or is it yellow?? Also I have a pair of LeBron 9 ID’s in a 12.5, just curious what the sizing is like on the 10 ids. Should I stick with a 12.5? Thanks for the help!!

Back
Top Bottom