OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Yeah its not an SB 8 duplicate but for alot of people it will be close enought to keep them happy...
Oh and to everybody wanting that mesh and TPU independent color blocking option, DON'T DO IT TO YOURSELF!!! That option will certainly cause some HIDEOUS colorways. The one color upper as far as the mesh goes is perfect as is....
How so??

I know the X's a different look with the geometric patterns, etc., but IX's had different colored mesh on some of the best CW's and some of the best id's. Why all the negativity about possible different colored mesh on id for the X's? I'm not mad, just baffled. Is it cause it would just be too much going on on one shoe? IMO, even though X id's have great color options, there is not that many creative possibilities, due to lack of two laces, can't change the LBJ tongue logo independently, no logo or anything on back of shoe to customize, etc.

I know the X's a different look with the geometric patterns, etc., but IX's had different colored mesh on some of the best CW's and some of the best id's. Why all the negativity about possible different colored mesh on id for the X's? I'm not mad, just baffled. Is it cause it would just be too much going on on one shoe? IMO, even though X id's have great color options, there is not that many creative possibilities, due to lack of two laces, can't change the LBJ tongue logo independently, no logo or anything on back of shoe to customize, etc.

In my opinion due to the angular mesh sections its going to make the shoe look like a tacky tribal print. If you look at the interior portion of the upper there are six triangles just lost, looks like the designer got bored and was scared to have it look too much like the 8. Prime example, look at this Bred colorway about to release, ABSOLUTELY HIDEOUS! But once again its all in my opinion. If you like it then more power to you. I'm not one to say that you shouldn't have the option if thats what you want but I don't think good things will come of it. Guess I'd just have to see a better example than the ones already seen, I could be wrong...

Just looks gross...

With some other changes, those breds wouldn't be bad, but they DO have an air of fakes. Maybe they could do something else with the upper to break up monotony a little, but I wouldn't know what that would be.. Any plans for a version 2 slight change up to the X's? Seems like a perfect model for something like that..

In my opinion due to the angular mesh sections its going to make the shoe look like a tacky tribal print. If you look at the interior portion of the upper there are six triangles just lost, looks like the designer got bored and was scared to have it look too much like the 8. Prime example, look at this Bred colorway about to release, ABSOLUTELY HIDEOUS! But once again its all in my opinion. If you like it then more power to you. I'm not one to say that you shouldn't have the option if thats what you want but I don't think good things will come of it. Guess I'd just have to see a better example than the ones already seen, I could be wrong...
Just looks gross...

i just want the tpu plate to be the same color as my midsole (olympics) and not the same color as my upper. i dont want to do anything wild with it. i agree with you peru and anyone who doesnt care for the different vent colors. different vent colors are wack to me too,

Sorry to bore u with shipping info

Still NO emails from the mother ship

But BOTH my pairs have seperate tracking numbers and the are both complete

They must have a certain number or quota to reach before shipping

Well if the different color vents are executed like that Bred CW, then yeah its hideous. I mean, no hate towards anyone on here, but the fact that you presume most CWs created would be disgusting with the two-tone uppers or different vents is wack. I mean, some of these CWs yall have created with the same vent colors as the uppers ain't looking all that fire, if you know what I mean.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, if people want to create something that they like they should be given the full palate of options to create that. That's why it's called an "iD" and not a "GR", just saying...

Well if the different color vents are executed like that Bred CW, then yeah its hideous. I mean, no hate towards anyone on here, but the fact that you presume most CWs created would be disgusting with the two-tone uppers or different vents is wack. I mean, some of these CWs yall have created with the same vent colors as the uppers ain't looking all that fire, if you know what I mean.
Basically, what I'm trying to say is, if people want to create something that they like they should be given the full palate of options to create that. That's why it's called an "iD" and not a "GR", just saying...

How is that OPINION wack if you too feel like some of the ID's created with the one color upper "ain't looking fire", you think giving someone more options for artistic destruction is going to help? If you were even talking to me I stated clearly that I'd have to see it done better and I could be wrong about the mesh options, I can admit that. I also said I'm not one to say they shouldn't have that option but in MY OPINION it may not lead to good things, simplistic creations are sometimes the best creations. Also said they are free to like whatever they like and more power to them for doing so, after all it is an ID. Soooooo, what are you saying Skeet?

(WARNING: None of this was said in an aggressive or A hole tone but it WILL read that way, this is genuine conversation and interest in clear opinions. :D )

Allegedly you can add the atomic teal option for the upper via iPad/iPhone. I read this on twitter so I personally can't vouch for this.

I think may hold off and wait to see what other options Nike will add onto X ID. If they get similar treatment to the Hyperdunk ID's or soon to be KD V ID's, then I would expect GITD swoosh, sole, laces, and dynamic flywire. 8o

Allegedly you can add the atomic teal option for the upper via iPad/iPhone. I read this on twitter so I personally can't vouch for this.
I think may hold off and wait to see what other options Nike will add onto X ID. If they get similar treatment to the Hyperdunk ID's or soon to be KD V ID's, then I would expect GITD swoosh, sole, laces, and dynamic flywire. 8o

This is true, you can add the Atomic teal on iPhone/iPad but whether it allows you to order remans to be seen...

I ordered 3 pairs on day 1 and all 3 still say "in progress". Not sure what the hold up is.

And I agree a two-tone upper/mesh cutouts is hideous, but i still feel that they should give the option.
Also read on Nike's twitter a while back that they're phasing out extra lace sets on all NikeID shoes. Ridiculous.

Ordered my joints on the 9th and still says "in progress" ... No rush honestly just wondering why some peoples progress is saying done and have emails but they ordered after I did ... I guess it all depends on the color and the + model

called nike, they said tracking hasnt changed because UPS doesnt update info until they hit the U.S.

i still dont think first pics will surface from NTers until late next week or early the following...coinciding with the start of the season.

^^. That just shows you again that cust rep still DON'T know what they are talking about

All three previous ID's I ordered have went live from Dougang, China and it hit Alaska to Memphis and here by thursday

Back
Top Bottom