Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me the X isn't that flexible in the forefoot compared to guard-oriented shoes i.e kobes/droses. Over time after breaking in they flex a bit better but they won't get to the point where you have full flexibility. This is due to the full length air bag and the lack of flex grooves in the outsole.
It's been a good year for the X imo but I'm done for 2012
View media item 168818

:pimp:

Lavas & Gold Medals WILL be copped after XMas

I might be reaching here but I just noticed that there are 10 fuse mesh panels on these X's, 4 on the lateral side and 6 on the medial

lol @ the pointless arguments. It no wonder why people's post counts are so high....patiently waiting for the XMAS for 150 after employee discount

I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS OFF TOPIC OR NOT.

BUT DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR A MORE BREATHABLE OPTION FOR OUTDOOR BALL FOR SUMMER TIME.

WHILE I AGREE I PREFER LEATHER KICKS OF OLD FOR BALL, BREATHABILITY HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN ISSUE FOR ME IN SUMMER BALL.
Nike wise, The Hyperdunk Max from a few years ago was a damned good shoe, very breathable.
Adidas, you are a bigger fella, so I would not recommend the Crazy Light line, but I would say that the new Adi Power Howard lite is going to be something to look into.
[/quote]

DAMB I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT HOWARD'S SIGS.

TO BE HONEST, I CAN GET WHY PEOPLE WOULD GET PISSED AT U BUT U DO OFFER GOOD INSIGHT. SUCKS I HAD TO REALIZE IT AFTER THE PETTY FLAMING U AND I HAD A FEW MONTHS BACK.

ALSO IF PEOPLE WANNA CHIME IN, I MUST SAY THE THE LEBRON 3>2>1>4 IN TERMS OF BALLING. AND MY FAVORITE ALL TIME HEAVIER SNEAKER TO ROCK WAS THE ZOOM KOBE 1.

WISH I STILL HAD MY PAIR.

EDIT:

WTH IS WRONG W MY QUOTE GAME

Last edited:
Hey Memph. Don't take this the wrong way. We good. But I just wanna know Nter to Nter. Why you love them USA Gold Medals so much? I think they kinda plain and are a typical USA themed colorway. Do you think they would have sold out if they where not limited and were not first colorway released? Don't get me wrong, I would rock em they are dope in their own independence day kinda way. But you put em Number 1? I know thats your opinion but still curious to know why my friend?

i know its late...but i'm w/ Memphis.

matter of fact, the GMs are the ONLY released X i like so far.

and as stated by me pages ago...its an equation...

exorbitant pricing + uninspired colorways = potential failure of the X.

I, too, feel like the IXs were saved due largely to the fact that the colorways were great.

BC WE ARE TALKING ABOUT OVERWEIGHT NTERS WHO HAVE ZERO OUNCE OF ATHLETIC BLOOD OUMPING THROUGH THEIR VEINS.
THEY DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO REALLY USE SNEAKERS FOR THEIR PURPOSE.
CRYING BOUT HOW THEIR ELITE 9 GOLD SWOOSH CHIPPED BC THEY TRIPPED ON THE SIDEWALK GETTING IN LIKE AT THEIR LOCAL MCDONALDS.
DONT LET ME GET STARTED ON DA HIPPOS WEARING AJIII AND AJIV COMPLAINING THAT THEIR MIDSOLES CRACKED.
ELEPHANT FATBOYS WEARING ELEPHANT PRINT
View media item 168878

Last edited:
I might be reaching here but I just noticed that there are 10 fuse mesh panels on these X's, 4 on the lateral side and 6 on the medial

:wow: and they're all diamond shaped. nice collection of X so far. I'm guessing you are content with your X'mas 8 that you don't need the Xmas Xs?

I just got my Lavas in and they are a top 3 colorway to me so far, they are sick in person.
I agree...I just got mine today and they are gorgeous in person. I can't believe how much better they look. Wish I could double up, but so much heat is coming out. Got to get the stealth foams and bred XI's and I'm done for the year. 

Lebron Xs are so ugly I don't understand how you guys are dropping so much $ on them. Not one colorway that has been released is hot to me except maybe the Jades. FOOLS

SURE. GO AHEAD AND POST IT UP. AWARE ME.
IF YOU CAN PROVIDE PROOF THAT THE SHOES IN THE PIC WERE USED AS YOU SAY, I WOULD BE SHOCKED. THIS IS THE INTERNET, ALMOST NOTHING CAN BE 100% PROVEN. YOU JUST TAKE WHAT PEOPLE TYPE AT FACE VALUE. YOU DON'T KNOW IF I'M LYING AND I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE BUT WE BOTH KNOW WHAT WE EXPERIENCED FOR OURSELVES BUT YEA.....GO AHEAD AND PROVE IT TO ME AS YOUR FIRST STATEMENT IMPLIES YOU CAN.
I'VE BALLED IN THESE AROUND 100 TIMES ALREADY

JUST FINISHED BALLING IN THESE

THESE SHOES ARE TANKS!!! NOT EVEN A SCRATCH!
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
What I've said in regard to proof, clearly went over your head, but it's cool. People who are in the know, knew exactly what I was referring to.

BTW, thanks for the pics, as both of those shoes are not my cup of tea, and you've sealed the deal for me. 

Last edited:
Lebron Xs are so ugly I don't understand how you guys are dropping so much $ on them. Not one colorway that has been released is hot to me except maybe the Jades. FOOLS

says they NTer that prob spends most of his/her money on plastic XJ900ish Js

TROLL

^^^^ lol those plastic concords ive rocked those stiff pieces of crap a few times. Dont compare to og or the actual retro. Ive been a j head since 85 and its just embarrassing now. Id wear any lebron over a j excluding ( bin) quality the rest are now a joke.

SURE. GO AHEAD AND POST IT UP. AWARE ME.

IF YOU CAN PROVIDE PROOF THAT THE SHOES IN THE PIC WERE USED AS YOU SAY, I WOULD BE SHOCKED. THIS IS THE INTERNET, ALMOST NOTHING CAN BE 100% PROVEN. YOU JUST TAKE WHAT PEOPLE TYPE AT FACE VALUE. YOU DON'T KNOW IF I'M LYING AND I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE BUT WE BOTH KNOW WHAT WE EXPERIENCED FOR OURSELVES BUT YEA.....GO AHEAD AND PROVE IT TO ME AS YOUR FIRST STATEMENT IMPLIES YOU CAN.

I'VE BALLED IN THESE AROUND 100 TIMES ALREADY
View media item 168815

JUST FINISHED BALLING IN THESE
View media item 168817

THESE SHOES ARE TANKS!!! NOT EVEN A SCRATCH! :lol: :tongue:
What I've said in regard to proof, clearly went over your head, but it's cool. People who are in the know, knew exactly what I was referring to.

BTW, thanks for the pics, as both of those shoes are not my cup of tea, and you've sealed the deal for me. 

SO YOU GOT NOTHING. RIGHT....

*TALKS BIG BEHIND COMPUTER* >>>>> *DOESN'T BACK IT UP*

THERE SHOULD BE A MEME FOR THIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom