Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn those Leos are dope. Love the use of 3M. Lion meteor thingy is pretty slick lol.

Are those really the ASG versions though? I was hearing that is was supposed to be military inspired because of those white camo foams.

Anyways copped for sure.

Last edited:
Volts release on 1/12....
    [h3]LeBron X[/h3]
    Volt/Wolf Grey-Pure Platinum
    Style# 541100-700
    $180

i need to see better pics of the Galaxies before i judge them..   I didnt like the Prisms when I first saw them but since I have saw better pics they have grown on me.

My Jades from DSG.com came today
pimp.gif
  Too bad I have to wait until work to see them.....

i feel like people like those Galaxies because they are nicknamed Galaxy...

its a purple, orange and red shoe.. :x gonna wait till more pics release till i decide on them tho. i already know everyone will want them come release day

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the shade of purple they used for the upper on the Galaxies/Leos/whatever we end up callin' them. If it had a deeper hue to it like the eggplant foams or something, I might be more interested, though that 3M detailing is kinda dope. Still gonna wait to see some more pics first though, but I'm not totally sold initially.

the more this supposed "nuclear" colors that will take your breath away for 2013 get revealed, the more the Olympics look like the best one released even if they did use simple color blocking on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom