Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing better pics, the Volts aren't bad.

With that said I wouldn't cop them, just a bit too loud for me.

still no pics of the galaxys in mens sizes
mean.gif
 NT detectives get on yall jobs.

Volt's aren't bad but like a majority of the cw's they lack that "something special" - it's basically one solid color with some grey in the most obvious spots

If they put a darker shade of grey on the vents it might've added more

I love the X's, but alot of the color ways they've dropped are a fail.. The IX's had so many unique color ways to compliment that shoe, people fell in love with them. The Chinas, Maimi Nights, Cannons, Galaxy's... Just to name a few. We'll see what surfaces the next couple months though. Hopefully something good.

AT LEAST THE GALAXY LOOKS SOMEWHAT PROMISING.

HELL WHO EVEN KNOWS IF THEY ARE THE GALAXY. WITH WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR THIS SHOE, I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THERE IS A STUPID SUPER REACH DIAMOND THEME BACKSTORY FOR THOSE TOO :lol:

F for gif execution
lol it's literally how I felt about them leading up to it though, it wasn't an auto "pass" for me. I was actually kinda looking forward to them when I saw the teaser pic, but the mono-color volt look is just a no go. I was actually hoping they'd do something at least a little bit different, like break up the color with some grey vents or something.

...unless you're just a Pats fan :lol:

Last edited:
lol it's literally how I felt about them leading up to it though, it wasn't an auto "pass" for me. I was actually kinda looking forward to them when I saw the teaser pic, but the mono-color volt look is just a no go. I was actually hoping they'd do something at least a little bit different, like break up the color with some grey vents or something.
...unless you're just a Pats fan :lol:

It was just hard to get the correlation between the gif and your true feelings for the Volts. After looking at the gif a bit closer, I see that Brady intially wanted to tackle dude, but then decided to back off.

Not really sure how I feel about the Volts. I was all in at first but now after seeing that pic i'm on the fence. Maybe a grey lace swap will turn the volume down on those because they're SCREAMING "LOOK AT ME!" ... I'll wait for a few more pics and see them in person before I can make my official decision.

Still not overly impressed with the X's.  As many said, the IX's are much better.  Only X cw I may cop are the Dolphins, and that's a hard maybe.

I love the X's.  Sure, some sick colorways could have been made if they got crazy with the color blocking, but there's nothing wrong with simple.  It's probably the most comfortable LeBron to date, and maybe aesthetically, too. 

All in my humble opinion, of course. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom