Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just take dude at his word. No point in losing sleep over whether he has or not. Just go on google and search LeBron x corks and I'm sure you'll see enough pics.
Y'all just wanna see pics so you'll find out whether or not dude has an Elite account and then more and more questions will ensue.
Not saying Dudeman is not at fault since he should see that if you say you have them, posting a pic is pretty much self explanatory as to why people want to see. But at the end if the day y'all just wanna know more about dude than the kicks and HOW he copped, not IF he copped...
Stop trying to play captain save a ***

i would also like to see your corks........just because it´s the same model does not mean they are exactly alike....remember this ? :

Just take dude at his word. No point in losing sleep over whether he has or not. Just go on google and search LeBron x corks and I'm sure you'll see enough pics.

Y'all just wanna see pics so you'll find out whether or not dude has an Elite account and then more and more questions will ensue.

Not saying Dudeman is not at fault since he should see that if you say you have them, posting a pic is pretty much self explanatory as to why people want to see. But at the end if the day y'all just wanna know more about dude than the kicks and HOW he copped, not IF he copped...

Stop trying to play captain save a ***

:rofl: :rofl: .. What's good Unk?

roll.gif
roll.gif
.. What's good Unk?
Scooping out these Corks. You already know what it is.

Just noticed that Footlocker and Eastbay have the Canaries release date pushed back a week to the 19th, while Nike still has them dropping on Saturday.

Wonder if they got pushed back because of Black/Red XIIIs dropping Saturday?

Just noticed that Footlocker and Eastbay have the Canaries release date pushed back a week to the 19th, while Nike still has them dropping on Saturday.

Wonder if they got pushed back because of Black/Red XIIIs dropping Saturday?
So did they move the Volts back up? I keep seeing the Volts as 1/12 releas even that it has been reported before the date for those have changed to Feb.

At first I HATED the Corks and thought they were ugly as sin. The more I looked at them, the more they started growing on me. After seeing this pic:
View media item 161084I have decided I am going to buy these and rock the **** out of them.

I know "earned not given" is one of LeBon's slogans, but seeing it next to the Corks just cracks me up
roll.gif

if memory serves me correctly.....he said he just happened to come across nikeelite.com that day he ordered the shoes from just using the search engine....he also stated that he was able to order without anyone's account....once he made the information known NT'ers flooded over to the site and I'm assuming the website became informed and they didnt allow anyone else to add the corks to their cart....he himself was worried about if they would cancel his order after that happened and now after all of that you still received the shoes....im saying this not because i don't believe him I just like making sure everyone knows the whole story before you try picking sides!

Last edited:
I promise ill post my pair of corks in a couple days lol. And yeah y'all do hate on wale heavy. Smh

LMFAO, I didn't even know what yall were talking about but this clip made me read back. Possibly the best clip/gif ever on here. Thanks Zakarot for the laugh.

I know "earned not given" is one of LeBon's slogans, but seeing it next to the Corks just cracks me up :rofl:

Yeah.

Acquiring these should be earned, not given.

In Manila (Nike BHS), they were basically were "Given" away by the store to people who were connected to the staff through the "Friend" system.

How ironic.

It's crazy to me how back in the day when I was hooping in high school we would cross our fingers and pray for an all black Retro Jordan so much so we'd dye the olive 9's all black so we'd be allowed to wear them in actual games. Now people get upset with 20+ colorways of one shoe model to choose from because the colors aren't "hot" or "neck breaking". Boy oh boy how we've become spoiled.

There are way too many colorways on ANY shoe now a days...  It is stupid how Nike floods the market with BS and how they get hyped...  

Does anyone know stores w the cutting jaded in a 9? If not in ny I'd appreciate if the store did phone orders. They seem dried up here. Sorry if this violates any rules and I'd remove if its needed.

My only guess for why Nike is releasing so many colorways is to hope they hit Retro gold again with LJ line like they did Jordan. That way they have a larger catalogue of "OG" colorways to retro. Just a guess...

Does anybody have any idea what type of release they are gonna do with the corks? I'm sure it's gonna be extremely limited, mostly in Miami...I hate the twitter RSVP ********, but it beats camping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom