Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A store around me sold out of everything but still has a Lebron BHM X in my size. Been on the fence about it plus the 200 dollar price tag haha. Anyone think it's worth copping though?
You copping to keep or resell? I'd say hell no if you're copping to keep. 

Personally, I think the Bron>Kobe>Durants shoe wise. Colorway wise Durant>Kobe>Lebron. Hype Kobe=Durant>LeBron. Nike trying to milk with Colrways LeBron>Durant (but they're starting to catch up. Lol at dropping four Colorways on the same day and not having respect for anyone collecting them)>Kobe.

In the example of the Christmas, due to production run and pricing, the Kobe's sold out the fastest. But the KDs were just as sought after.

It is REALLY hard to tell, lol! Isn't a Matte finish still susceptible to somewhat of a gloss under those NBA Floor Lights, these are extremely flat...

I think they are Matte and they look dope. I feel like they would look much more glossy if they were the regular Xs.

Suede Xs :pimp: :pimp:

whats funny tho is that Nike had suede on GR LeBron 8 V1s..and also leather on other colorways of that model. and they were 160 retail :smh:

Last edited:
These are the best X's I've seen so far. With the Suede I can hardly make out the triangular vents if they are even there, also the Black with what looks to be a solar/infrared sock liner is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom