Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea the Prisms look great in person. I just don't feel their $180 value though. Def want a pair , but at a $120-$130 price mark.
Yeah- definitely worth waiting for them to go on sale if you can, although they are pretty substantial for me, being a AF-1/Dunk kind of guy haha.  Also, where I live, shoes like this generally don't make it to the sale rack.  I could have waited for them to go down in price online, but the first run sold out quickly and I thought that might happen again, haha.  Also, I got these as consolation after 2 eBay x Nike transactions gone wrong haha (1 poor quality, 1 suspected fake) 
mean.gif
  But they def cheered me

up! 
pimp.gif

Being a new sneakerhead, I'm really excited for the ASG's. I don't normally try and go for the KD's and Kobe's but they also look really cool from pics I've seen! I was on the fence with the BHM's but got them today and love them. Socks are on the way! :smile:

So, BHM and ASG are the only ones with 3M on it so far? Also, are ASGs usually hard to get? Are they usually limited or general release?

What I have so far.

Gold Medals, Jades, Wind Chills, Christmas, Prisms and BHM.

Looking to add the ASG's to my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom