LEBRON X P.S. ELITE
SPORT TURQUOISE/VOLT/VIOLET FORCE: 579827 300

LEBRON X P.S. ELITE
TOTAL CRIMSON/FIBERGLASS/BLACK/VOLT: 579827 800

LEBRON X
DADE COUNTY-TURQ/BRIGHT CITRUS/WIND: 543564 304

LEBRON X
TURQ/BRIGHT CITRUS/WINDCHILL: 543564 402

These all sound great but also like the KD Nerf exploded on them. The turquiose, volt, and violet....so highlighter green, purple, and turquiose??? Anybody else find that combo odd? Will we be getting anything that LeBron is ACTUALLY wearing on court??

And correct me if I'm wrong, but Fiberglass was a color listed on the Jade label...are we to assume it's a shade of green or maybe the black lining type color...??

Thank you for the info Swag. However am I the only one that thinks these CW's are Crayola?

These all sound great but also like the KD Nerf exploded on them. The turquiose, volt, and violet....so highlighter green, purple, and turquiose??? Anybody else find that combo odd? Will we be getting anything that LeBron is ACTUALLY wearing on court??

And correct me if I'm wrong, but Fiberglass was a color listed on the Jade label...are we to assume it's a shade of green or maybe the black lining type color...??

Thank you for the info Swag. However am I the only one that thinks these CW's are Crayola?
I thought Fiberglass was grey?

Can't wait for my ASG

Still saying inbound out of customs

Hopefully Wednesday

Are you allowed to elaborate??

Yeah I ordered at a price they probably thought was too low

So to make more money on my pair they just cancelled my order and sent my money back

Now I cancelled my other preorder on them. Not trusting them again

Fiberglass is grey holmes

I thought Fiberglass was grey?

Fiberglass is grey holmes

Not arguing that fella's, just going from what the current X line is doing...can you guys tell me where the grey is on the Jades, since it is listed on them? My only thought is the coloring of the LJ logo on the lining if Nike is really using it as a grey. And currently it seems as if the "grey" color of choice for LJ is Strata Grey, like the Prisms and the grey on the ASG tongue.

Just looking for everyone's thoughts, as these are merely my observations, and we all know that Nike's decisions are not always logical to us. :tongue:

EDIT: Just did some poking around on NDC, and based on the various products I saw listed as "fiberglass" it seems as if Nike is using it as a very light minty green as seen on the tank straps.

View media item 263273
Listed as Atomic Teal and fiberglass...

Last edited:
All yall dont get my point i get what freakin analogies are! What im trying to say his analogy was laughable coz he compared shoes to cars! Thats like comparing apples to oranges and saying they are both fruits... AND THATS A LAUGHABLE ANALOGY!!

SMH at ppl who dont see my point yall are some gullable fools lol im over this!
im still praying cause you still dont get it.

Not arguing that fella's, just going from what the current X line is doing...can you guys tell me where the grey is on the Jades, since it is listed on them? My only thought is the coloring of the LJ logo on the lining if Nike is really using it as a grey. And currently it seems as if the "grey" color of choice for LJ is Strata Grey, like the Prisms and the grey on the ASG tongue.

Just looking for everyone's thoughts, as these are merely my observations, and we all know that Nike's decisions are not always logical to us. :tongue:

EDIT: Just did some poking around on NDC, and based on the various products I saw listed as "fiberglass" it seems as if Nike is using it as a very light minty green

View media item 263273
Hmmm interesting, because there are some Kobe's releasing soon that have fiberglass as a color and they're grey. Who knows haha if that's what you're finding then that's what it is I guess

Hmmm interesting, because there are some Kobe's releasing soon that have fiberglass as a color and they're grey. Who knows haha if that's what you're finding then that's what it is I guess

Like I said dude, just because it makes sense to us...doesn't mean it makes sense to Nike...they just need it to make cents!! Bada bing! I'll be here all week folks, don't forget to tip your waitress. :tongue:

Just looking for everyone's thoughts, as these are merely my observations, and we all know that Nike's decisions are not always logical to us.
tongue.gif

EDIT: Just did some poking around on NDC, and based on the various products I saw listed as "fiberglass" it seems as if Nike is using it as a very light minty green as seen on the tank straps.

Nike is ******ed then because the inline color of the Kobe 8 is listed as fiberglass, black and purple. The shoe is grey, black and purple.

Last edited:
Damn a slew of regular versions X are still set to drop.

Thought the Settings would be the last X, then Nike would move on to the X lows and Elites.

Thanks for posting the info.

Yeah I ordered at a price they probably thought was too low

So to make more money on my pair they just cancelled my order and sent my money back

Now I cancelled my other preorder on them. Not trusting them again

Could have told you not to deal with this dude. He's out here in Tampa and buys up all the stock so everyone is unable to cop. He them flips them for as much as he can get. No damns given. He has done this canceling of preorders to a few other people on NT. STAY AWAY from this dudes ebay shop as well as his website.

twnty8 i dont know if you have the atomic teal IDs but do you know how close in color they are? they look good but i already have a pair of IDs with the base, but they look the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom