Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do that because they know people will buy it no matter what. Even if it came shipped in a bag
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll admit that I may grumble about MSRP's here and there and still end up buying, but if they start resorting to Nike bags instead of boxes.... 

I'll no longer be a Nike retail customer unless it's from the outlet lol 

Last edited:
These Corks got everyone going crazy can't front they are a dope sneaker to add to collection to those lucky enough to collection

Anyone know if the shoe that shall not be named will be anywhere else in South Florida or Tampa besides Lebron's and the other shop in Miami? It's crazy if these are just NDC?

And anyone know the colors to the Super hero? Probably going to skip the Easter if its the low we saw.

Last edited:
JUST saw this on my IG

Its ridiculous that nowadays to get the shoe you want you either have to:

a) Have no life at all and camp from several hours to DAYS in advance

b) Pay one of this no life ***** reselling prices.

Hate this **** man.

Last edited:
Wow, are they even for sure they're getting the corks? It's cold out there. I think they deserve a pair of $300 shoes by missing out on five days of work. I like that math. And if I can't cop for retail, I'm moving on. The Volts drop this week. Setting Sun in a few weeks.

I'll just throw the Corks into the hard to cop category like the Jewels and Medals.

Are people actually letting those people get away with their spot in line with empty chairs?

LOL

If so thats a shame, stand up for yourselves.

Are people actually letting those people get away with their spot in line with empty chairs?

LOL

If so thats a shame, stand up for yourselves.
I think the point is now if you want to get a pair at that HOH youd have to now stay there from now till Sat regardless if you move the chairs or not..

Nope, it's not. It might show up Wednesday or Thursday.

I just want to know about Florida. But I'm not going to stress. I spent too much the last two weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom