Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if FTLs aren't getting them why is HOH Beverly center getting them since there technically a FTL store. Just wondering cuz these hitting HOH in Texas was my only chance of getting these. Unless the homie can come through :nerd:

:lol:

I swear the beasts have invaded this thread.

Dudes wanting e-daps for buying a retail Nike sneaker for $800....then another dude bragging about getting some Yeezys for $1000 :lol: .....Do you realize how ignorant that sounds?

Im willing to bet you could make your own custom cork Lebron X for cheaper than some of yall will pay for these things.

Yall are crazy :lol:

At least yall are stimulating the economy :lol:

Last edited:
So if FTLs aren't getting them why is HOH Beverly center getting them since there technically a FTL store. Just wondering cuz these hitting HOH in Texas was my only chance of getting these. Unless the homie can come through
nerd.gif
To my understanding only about 10 HOH's/FTLs in the country are getting them.

There's a list em of that locater app on the unlimited FTL website. Dont remember if Texas was one of the few chosen. I remember seeing both HOHs in NYC tho

Last edited:
So if FTLs aren't getting them why is HOH Beverly center getting them since there technically a FTL store. Just wondering cuz these hitting HOH in Texas was my only chance of getting these. Unless the homie can come through
nerd.gif
Called HOH Beverly Center and they said they will not be receiving them that only FTL at Beverly Center will receive them. These people that answer the phone there sometimes just have no idea. Your best bet is trying FTL out on 34th St and HOH on 125th St they are giving tickets tomorrow.  

Last edited:
Looks like we will all be fighing it out sat morning on ndc...smh for the 500 pairs they probably only have. Fml

$305for the corks, Miami area 305... I wonder if the pair release is the zip code of the stadium?! Conspiracy theory!

Beverly center having a sweepstakes wed and thursday and friday winners will be called so i'm heading there tomorrow for the raffle. Just try my luck there.

That is true. But if your store has carried every other Lebron GR (which was 95 of the shores released) then they're most likely sitting in your Champs/FTL/FA/Finishline stock room along with the Crimson Jordans...

And I officially give up on the Corks. I'm not in Miami right now, so I can't go and play the raffle game.
true but dude was making it seemed like KD's and Kobe's are selling out everywhere!

Called HOH Beverly Center and they said they will not be receiving them that only FTL at Beverly Center will receive them. These people that answer the phone there sometimes just have no idea. Your best bet is trying FTL out on 34th St and HOH on 125th St they are giving tickets tomorrow.  

wut? HOH is a Footlocker... Beverly will be getting these

true but dude was making it seemed like KD's and Kobe's are selling out everywhere!

I never said that and will take "info" on this board with a grain of salt. Everyone is an insider, knows somebody who knows somebody, etc. The only Kobe's I've seen sell out are the XMAS, BHM and ASG. Sulfurs came out in December and are now starting to dwindle. KDs are a solid seller. DMVs, Aways, XMAS, BHM and ASG all sold out. Energies were a solid seller. I'm sure the Birch's, Homes, Aunt Pearl's and Hulks will do well.

Volts won't be difficult to locate. I guarantee you'll be able to purchase a pair online or in store. Can't promise the same for Setting Sun. The only Brons to sell out were the hyper limited releases Jewels, Gold Medals, Jade LE, BHM and ASG.

Last edited:
While it's still relevant, if you strike out on the Corks and slept on the ASG...I'd really recommend getting a pair! I have South Beaches and Jewels among others, and these have EASILY become my favorite pair.  Pictures do not do 'em justice! Good luck to y'all in the next few days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom