Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else seem that video where it says they "Corks" are going to be extra exclusive live on 60 pairs in Miami split between 2 stores that's nuts
Well considering that 12 HOH will have the Corks multiply by lets say 10 pairs a piece that alone is 1.2k add in the boutiques and NDC I would guess about the same as Yezzys.

If in case anyone is wondering, HOH Chicago State St doing raffles today and tomorrow from 10am to 6pm.Trying my luck tomorrow at 5pm when I am free. Will try NDC too but not really relying on that.

Price dropped to $250. hahaha and they even havent release yet feel bad for thoe who copped early and resellers. NOT 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Foot Locker ‏@footlocker
LEBRON X "CORK" UPDATE: Price has changed from $305 to $250. For more details on the in-store only release click here

Edit my internet lagged... I  wonder why they decided to drop the price?

Last edited:
price drop only makes profit margins better for those who are flipping. otherwise, it makes no difference as many, including me, will probably not be able to get them from a retail location.

Price dropped to $250. hahaha and they even havent release yet feel bad for thoe who copped early and resellers. NOT :lol:
Doesn't change a thing. Its not like they said its going to be available in high quanities. Some of you people have serious hating issues. People be getting mad salty the closer we get to its release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom