Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats with the internet speed testing? none of that is going to matter tomorrow, and none of that matters when a site goes down.

It will still be way less than resell. Everyone uses Kicksdeals then immeditaley hates on them for blasting sites. :smh:

Yes less then resale, but not RETAIL like their bio states. I have never used them and never will. I don't need to be spoon fed links and I would prefer it if others didn't do the same, but that's a moot point.

Yes less then resale, but not RETAIL like their bio states. I have never used them and never will. I don't need to be spoon fed links and I would prefer it if others didn't do the same, but that's a moot point.

People that care and actually want them know what the links are.

Everyone knows that if you want the easiest cop with automated purchase programs, you use Linux.  If you don't know about it, I feel bad for you.

wow.. i get back from work and this thread has 500+ new posts.. should have made a different thread for the corks :lol:

Has anyone ever wondered why Nike used the X for the corks???

The whole story behind the Corks is that they are for his first championship.. why wouldnt they have put it on the 9? or the elite 9s considering thats what he was wearing when he got his first title.. even though it'd be weird for Nike to release another 9 colorway now, it would make the most sense to have the 9 for Corks..

Just a bit of advice... Anyone who got declined trying to check out at End, check your Credit Card or Bank Account... You may have some pending charges on your account.

Just looking out.

Goodluck everyone tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom