Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

ALL EXTs ARE TTS!!!

I'm a 10.5 in all Brons. Regular Xs are a snug but not uncomfortable.
EXTs fit Perfect.

Perfect.

I repeat for the last time......EXTs fit Perfect!!!!

Get you true size & enjoy.

I give it 2 pages before the EXT sizing question is asked again. :lol:

Lol thas bc it never really gets answered. Most people been saying the X line is tts but for me its not. All my Brons are a 10. So I guess I need a 10, but my tts is a 9.5. Which is why i asked for a reference shoe, besides saying a hair bigger than the regular x. Nobody knows bc nobody wears their damn shoes lol.

looks like Mints were easy to cop, even easier than the Hazelnuts. i think DB 3s stole all of the thunder away from this release. I could have gotten Mints and DB 3s as both were added to my cart on NDC, but i figured that since I really only wanted DB 3s and had enough for one or the other, id go with the 3s. whoever got a 11.5, thank me for letting go of my pair.

ALL EXTs ARE TTS!!!

I'm a 10.5 in all Brons. Regular Xs are a snug but not uncomfortable.
EXTs fit Perfect.

Perfect.

I repeat for the last time......EXTs fit Perfect!!!!

Get you true size & enjoy.

Sorry bro that's just not 100% true for everyone. I'm my true size 13 in all regular but in Corks they feel HUGE on me. Same with denims. But Hazelnuts fit more like regular to me and I don't have my mints yet. And I have multiple pair of all, so its not just a random error on nike's part. I find that the lebron line routinely has terrible consistency fit-wise.

Same thing with the 9's, elite 9's and low 9's.

Lol thas bc it never really gets answered. Most people been saying the X line is tts but for me its not. All my Brons are a 10. So I guess I need a 10, but my tts is a 9.5. Which is why i asked for a reference shoe, besides saying a hair bigger than the regular x. Nobody knows bc nobody wears their damn shoes lol.
according to your sig you have a 10.5 already? surely it can't be that hard to put them on and see if you can go down a full size or if half would be enough. everyones feet is different, thats the only way you will get a proper answer.

Your true size is a 9.5 in what? For example I'm a 10.5 in a lot of nikes and asics, 10 in some nikes/new balance/adidas/dress shoes/boots, 10.5-11 in some dunks and jordans. I also have a size 11.5 dunk and 9.5 new balance and they both fit perfectly. I know the exact measurements of my foot and I have no idea what my "true size" is, because it's essentially an arbitrary (and region based) number. 

I don't think it's because no one wears their shoes, I think it has more to do with sizing inconsistencies between different brands and styles of shoes. 

As leezer mentions above, everyone's feet are different. What model may fit "tts" for you may not be tts for someone else. 

My personal experience with the Lebron X is that I'm a 10.5 in the regular models, and a 10 in the EXT. 

Last edited:
Sorry bro that's just not 100% true for everyone. I'm my true size 13 in all regular but in Corks they feel HUGE on me. Same with denims. But Hazelnuts fit more like regular to me and I don't have my mints yet. And I have multiple pair of all, so its not just a random error on nike's part. I find that the lebron line routinely has terrible consistency fit-wise.

Same thing with the 9's, elite 9's and low 9's.

Your a true size 12.5 then because everybody knows Brons fit snug. I could do a 11 in regular Brons but I prefer to do a 10.5 because its not an uncomfortable snug & I don't like my shoes looking like moon boots. Your Corks are too big for you. You should of gotten a size 12.5

Your a true size 12.5 then because everybody knows Brons fit snug. I could do a 11 in regular Brons but I prefer to do a 10.5 because its not an uncomfortable snug & I don't like my shoes looking like moon boots. Your Corks are too big for you. You should of gotten a size 12.5

Not in regular brons. 13's are snug and break in fine. 14's actually feel better at first. Every foot is different. You can't make absolute statements. Yes corks would have been great in a 12.5 but they didn't make that size to my knowledge. (and generally don't in the US)

hey i know we all got shipping confirmation saturday, but did anybody's order actually ship yet that did the free shipping? mine still shows just a label has been created

I'd imagine Nike is going to be pushing more EXT models on us for all the signature lines next year being that the Elites haven't done very well for the past two years... what are your guys opinions, personally I like the shift, gives the models a different look and I never really bothered with the Elites anyway.

I'd imagine Nike is going to be pushing more EXT models on us for all the signature lines next year being that the Elites haven't done very well for the past two years... what are your guys opinions, personally I like the shift, gives the models a different look and I never really bothered with the Elites anyway.
I agree with you and the elites were a fail on Nikes part to try for a better performance shoe on the sigs. I think that EXTs are gonna become the casual wear of the sig line for Nikes players. But if cws are done right expect me to cop

EXTs are great, gives people a chance to wear casual styled shoes based off a Basketball shoe model. Whereas the Elite just changes a few model designs, but is jacked up way too much in price. I love the EXTs and I hope they continue it with more signature lines.

Elites last year didn't do well because of the price increase. The only one that sold out was the South Beach for obvious reasons. This year's elites, aside from the Home elites, came in very unique and funky colorways. The Turquoise, Superhero, and Bright Crimson were really different. I know a handful of people that copped them. Most people were waiting for the Home elites to drop in price before copping. Unfortunately the pairs in stores all dried up. Personally I enjoyed both elites more than the regular versions, but only in the right colorways. I like all of the IX elite colorways. Hoping Nike stays with the Elites but only does a home and away colorway (black and white with gold accents) and maybe a bonus popular colorway, then leaves all the funky turquoise/purple/blue/volt to Nike iD. 

I bet they will be doing more EXT's for next year. I'm just wondering how they are going to change the materials on the shoe because it seems no matter what the shoe will incorporate Armorposite. 

Back
Top Bottom