Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

The Nike Lebron X “Blue Diamond” is available now for $129.99
Info via @therza2169
Rookwood Factory
(513) 351-2310
(598360-400)
$129.97

Reactions: alp
Caved and bought the superhero elites for full retail.

Nike sold out of my size, and randomly restocked (was definitely a return) so I scooped up ASAP.

Now just waiting for the Orange (aka Knicks lows) to go on sale. :nerd:

Caved and bought the superhero elites for full retail.

Nike sold out of my size, and randomly restocked (was definitely a return) so I scooped up ASAP.

Now just waiting for the Orange (aka Knicks lows) to go on sale. :nerd:
Seems like you could've had footlocker stock locate them and used a discount code. I'm pretty sure all the elites can be had under retail

Seems like you could've had footlocker stock locate them and used a discount code. I'm pretty sure all the elites can be had under retail

Footlocker/Eastbay/Champs/Etc did not carry a 7.5 in the Superhero Elites, I checked. Only NDC did for some reason.

Footlocker/Eastbay/Champs/Etc did not carry a 7.5 in the Superhero Elites, I checked. Only NDC did for some reason.

size 8 if you can swing it:
http://www.dtlr.com/product/shoes/lebron/nike-lebron-x-dade-county/sport-turquoise-volt-violet.html
http://www.dtlr.com/product/shoes/nike-lebron-x-ps-elite-superhero/hyper-blue-bright-citrus.html
$200

Last edited:
so any of you guys gonna attempt to get the championship pack? i kinda want to and wont be disappointed at all if i strike out but just curious to see who is interested in attempting to cop  

so any of you guys gonna attempt to get the championship pack? i kinda want to and wont be disappointed at all if i strike out but just curious to see who is interested in attempting to cop  
I don't think there's a single person in here not trying for them :lol:

And Yeezy IIs > LeBron Champ pack

Nobody ever posts pics of the lows. The championship lows are hot though. If they went for those type of radical designs/patterns, I think they would've sold more. The Xs were lackluster in idea execution besides the EXTs.

Look at the Meterology KD6s, Bamboos, etc

I don't think there's a single person in here not trying for them :lol:
Not even going to waste my time with the pack. Not saying I don't like them, but regardless, i'll be sleeping in next saturday. It's not that deep to me

In other news, knew the pack was going to be difficult to attain, so I just went ahead and made my own mvp's.
View media item 522855

Last edited:
Not even going to waste my time with the pack. Not saying I don't like them, but regardless, i'll be sleeping in next saturday. It's not that deep to me

In other news, knew the pack was going to be difficult to attain, so I just went ahead and made my own mvp's.
View media item 522855

Those are f****** ridiculous, man. Nice.

Also, low Two-Time Champion Xs > any Yeezy. YEA, I SAID IT!

SELVEDGE.

Putting tailors out of business for those that know how to buy quality denim.

Exactly. I like stacks and fades... Personal preference. I've had several pairs of denim tailored. Depends on the pair. These are by Baldwin Denim for anyone curious.

Nobody ever posts pics of the lows. The championship lows are hot though. If they went for those type of radical designs/patterns, I think they would've sold more. The Xs were lackluster in idea execution besides the EXTs.

Look at the Meterology KD6s, Bamboos, etc

Look at what?! KD6s is GARBAGE! :x

Last edited:
damn, they even separate bagged it? did you order them together, man?

I got both hazel and mint coming in too, these got me worried.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Nah, it was 2 separate orders.  I was able to tape the box back together which is nbd. Luckily, shoes were undamaged minus very minor suede "scuffs" but nothing a little leather cleaner/moisturizer couldn't take care of.

Blacksuede's/mints or Green glow 4's? I have the lebron mints still ds, only want one of the 2 because of the similar cw's but can't decide.

Blacksuede's/mints or Green glow 4's? I have the lebron mints still ds, only want one of the 2 because of the similar cw's but can't decide.
I would stay with the mints because I think they are much cleaner than those green glows but if you like the glows that much then go for them

asking this in a lebron thread is kinda useless.... ask this in the jordan thread and you will probably hear mostly buy jordan responses.

Back
Top Bottom