Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

u do understand you(i dont intend on it)can take and flip that 500 for a 3500 profit before that c.c even comes rite? lol
I dont usually flip shoes, I like buying them then seeing them in my closet the next time I open it

Also, I am realizing there are a good amount of Niketown/HoH employees that are active on this website.. very active on this thread.. no idea why I didn't think of that before

never thought reading could lower one's IQ but this thread makes me wonder 
roll.gif
this made my day

Ebay seems to provide a good picture of whats going on with these releases, even at Nike towns.  I pulled this verbage from an auction for the a championship pack:
[table][tr][td]
Up for auction we have we have a size slot for the Nike Lebron Championship Pack the winner of this auction gets to pick a size 8-13 this Championship Pack will be purchased from Nike At Lenox in Atlanta GA the size 12 we had in hand is now sold but we still have a slot that allows us to get any size 8-13 This auction can end at any time Contact us ASAP with all offers Send all offers threw message Everything will be paid straight threw pay pal to protect both of us Happy bidding and offers up !
[/td][/tr][/table]
Sad to see these guys revealing it all... size 12 is sold..... tells you what has happened though they haven't even done RSVP yet....sz 12 seekers in the ATL don't waste your time better go for that 11.5 or 13 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

By the way i'm in h-town no one in our state is getting these so my only chance is online.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some people just cant keep their mouths shut. Then they wonder why they operations/hookups get shut down.

Anyone else not feeling the lows in the Championship pack?  I only want the Elites.  I'm thinking about just selling the lows.  Wonder if the resale will diminish when separated.  

Europe is not getting the pack so worldwide numbers, if they are correct is more like u.s + asia numbers. Chances are slim but better than none (like us!)

In other news, I just scored a pair of Denims off sneakersnstuff.com for $213 shipped. No idea how or why they had one left, but I'm happy.

It will somewhat soften the blow of not getting the Celebration Pack

Last edited:
BigJ why do you have to add that? "NOW IM A JERK, RIGHT?"

You've spent too much time on this site. The thread can't go a tiny bit off topic? Are you on that big of a power trip? I get it when you're going after the users for talking about bots. But now you're complaining about a little basketball talk... The reason for these shoes in the first place

And no that doesn't make you a jerk

:smh: some people don't understand but you already let me know how you feel via PM so its no reason for you to even address me even on an open forum.

I'll probably get flamed for this but who cares. While I can appreciate the potential of flipping something for an easy profit, does anyone actually step back and think 500 bucks (let alone the insane potential resell value) for 2 hats, a tee shirt, and 2 pairs of sneakers made out of completely synthetic materials is crazy?

Last edited:
I'll probably get flamed for this but who cares. While I can appreciate the potential of flipping something for an easy profit, does anyone actually step back and think 500 bucks for 2 hats, a tee shirt, and 2 pairs of sneakers made out of completely synthetic materials is crazy?
No. Theres cheaper(and more expensive) options out there.

I'll probably get flamed for this but who cares. While I can appreciate the potential of flipping something for an easy profit, does anyone actually step back and think 500 bucks (let alone the insane potential resell value) for 2 hats, a tee shirt, and 2 pairs of sneakers made out of completely synthetic materials is crazy?
In store is also just the sneakers right?  NDC already has tweeted multiple times online is just the shoes..

Is kickswelove.com RSVP service legit?
i not here to bash anyone, but with older service providers at least they have a track record, going with a unknown that shows up at the 11th hour for the biggest release of the year, asking for an absurd amount of $$$$.. to use them you would be taking a huge risk.. just my opinion.

dont let the thirst of a sneaker cause you to lose proper judgment

Back
Top Bottom