Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

SOURCE?

I WAS TOLD THE SAME BY A NIKE COPORATE EMPLOYEE IN I.T. BUT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IMPLEMENTED WITH THE CHAMP PACK RELEASE. MAYBE THEY POSTPONED.

I expect a whole new system for the Yeezy release.

AS DO I. DON'T EXPECT NDC TO CHANGE THOUGH SO I'M GOOD TO GO FROM THERE FOR THAT RELEASE.

NEW RSVP SYSTEM WILL PROB BE CRACKED IN A WEEK ONCE ELANCE GETS FLOODED. :lol:

Evilside is providing the hastag on nikes ocr images in realtime for those trying to rsvp so he is there to help in a way.

I appreciate him because his antics yesterday exposed a new level of unfairness that I personally didnt realize was going on in both the rsvp and tlo releases. In turn, I dont really have the desire to go after these limited releases any longer until nike's system on a larger scale is fixed.

I agree, lenox will be a mad house saturday and the only people getting those pairs will probably be employees. There will always be a secondary market in the form of resellers, but this tertiary market of rsvp services and link grabbers is ridiculous in my humble opinion.

NO HARM MAN. JUST MESSING WITH YOU. IT WAS A HARD RELEASE FOR EVERYONE AS WAS TO BE EXPECTED. I'M JUST CURIOUS HOW I WOULD OF DONE IF I HAD GOTTEN THE HASHTAG CORRECT AT THE OTHER 4 STORES. EVEN THE 'GOD' EVILSIDE ONLY SEEMED TO CRUSH LENOX. I DON'T THINK HE GOT ANY IN ROOSEVELT, NYC, AND ONLY 1 IN DC I BELIEVE. DON'T KNOW OF THE OTHER 2 CITIES. TWITTER BECAME TO CROWDED TO FOLLOW ANYTHING.

Come on now, I've helped out multiple people on NT you don't think if I was KicksOnLock I'd be hooking people up? It's basically NT against the bots. And the users of NT that have RSVP services are hypocrites because 9 months ago they were crying on how unfair it is and now they're monopolizing a chance to buy sneakers. That's why I applaud Evilside.

DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO THIS POST. DOESN'T SEEM TO BE RELATED TO MINE AT ALL. NEVER SAID YOU WERE KICKSONLOCK OR THINK THAT YOU ARE... YOU MIGHT BE QUOTING THE WRONG PERSON

Anyone know when Cherry Hill will start calling, and If u don't pick up do they skip u?
id be by the phone all day in the unlikely event u get a phone call. some hohs leave a message and some don't, I wouldn't take that risk

DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO THIS POST. DOESN'T SEEM TO BE RELATED TO MINE AT ALL. NEVER SAID YOU WERE KICKSONLOCK OR THINK THAT YOU ARE... YOU MIGHT BE QUOTING THE WRONG PERSON

Someone tried to say I was KicksOnLock. I'm posting from my phone tho I mightve quoted the wrong thing. But you deff did quote that person who claimed I was kicksonlock and out a laughing emoticon lol I was just stating that I was not.

Anyone know when Cherry Hill will start calling, and If u don't pick up do they skip u?
Did you get your ticket Wednesday or Thursday? I went Wednesday was trying to figure out if Thursday was still a madhouse or Wednesday all the people came out

Someone tried to say I was KicksOnLock. I'm posting from my phone tho I mightve quoted the wrong thing. But you deff did quote that person who claimed I was kicksonlock and out a laughing emoticon lol I was just stating that I was not.

SO BASICALLY BECAUSE OF A EMOTICON SPAWNED THIS?

:lol:

At first I didn't know how to take Evilside, I applaud his calling out DC, but instead of telling everyone he waited till after it went live? Why? If the employees are crooked let everyone know the code so they have to switch it or the playing field is even. Also he didn't help anyone get any shoes, he only caused people not to. If the bot sites couldn't get any rsvps then lord knows few of us were able. It was just like every other release except the unclaimed pairs he rsvped with no intent of picking up (really a a hole move when you think about it) which the shoes will end up going to the employees. He could have offered free RSVP's to really mess with the system, he didn't he just slimmed down the already minuscule chances we had. Is he a good guy fighting for what is right, or an egotistical jerk who after getting his own messes up our chances in an effort to get hired for his coding work. As good at programming he is, and as out for the little guy he appears to be, right now he is struggling with a god complex and seems more concerned about promoting himself. 

I walk in like 5:30 and nobody was in line than 3 people were behind me. I Peep'd the paper and it had a 34 in the corner and it fit like 50 names or so. That's like 96336899954321134678 names lol
34 sheets lmfao that's just insane... Fingers crossed

I got my call from HoH North Riverside about an hour ago. I'd say if you're hopeful to stay by your phone but considering they just have a size run or so they should be done calling by now. Quite the way to wake up. I'll put up some good shots in here on Saturday morning and some bad shots Monday coming back from the gym in WDYWT

everyones getting their packs. wish the HoHs in MD got these
mean.gif

At first I didn't know how to take Evilside, I applaud his calling out DC, but instead of telling everyone he waited till after it went live? Why? If the employees are crooked let everyone know the code so they have to switch it or the playing field is even. Also he didn't help anyone get any shoes, he only caused people not to. If the bot sites couldn't get any rsvps then lord knows few of us were able. It was just like every other release except the unclaimed pairs he rsvped with no intent of picking up (really a a hole move when you think about it) which the shoes will end up going to the employees. He could have offered free RSVP's to really mess with the system, he didn't he just slimmed down the already minuscule chances we had. Is he a good guy fighting for what is right, or an egotistical jerk who after getting his own messes up our chances in an effort to get hired for his coding work. As good at programming he is, and as out for the little guy he appears to be, right now he is struggling with a god complex and seems more concerned about promoting himself. 

Btw KD thing was not a mishap. It was a test from Nike for bots. That's the only reason why those weren't a limited release. True story, idc what ya'll say I know im right.

glad I was not the only one thinking this.

you could have purchased online. you just had to activate the drops own by activating the product!

I got my call from HoH North Riverside about an hour ago. I'd say if you're hopeful to stay by your phone but considering they just have a size run or so they should be done calling by now. Quite the way to wake up. I'll put up some good shots in here on Saturday morning and some bad shots Monday coming back from the gym in WDYWT
what sz? and congrats! 

bots leaving the game sooner then I thought.

thanks evilside glad you were the one to put the twerkkkk

Last edited:
As for NikeDC

You would still not have a chance even knowing the hashtag before hand.

Dont complain I didn't give it out. If I did - the hell you gonna so with it? You still would have struck out.

I shared that hashtag with one person. Just to prove that NikeDC was corrupt - 5 minutes before the tweet went out.

I did tell people that the tweet was going out in 5 minutes.

But I'm gonna refrain from responding in here.

Back
Top Bottom