Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Galaxy Foams broke a plateau right? Honestly, I remember when $400 seemed like an INSANE amount to pay for Sole Collector Exclusives (Rookie 1s, not Galaxy)

Yeezy 2 literally shattered that plateau and allowed for all kinds of crazy things to happen

in addition to Jordans now, there are KD IV Galaxy, Retro 88s, stuff that is expected to sell for 4-500. This stuff can sell for 4-500 because even more exclusive shoes were sleling for 1600. Now socks can be 20 bucks. Normal colorways can retail at $200. Exclusives like the EXTs can go for $300 retail

I'm saying this couldn't have happened (especially socks for $20) if the Foams didn't go nuts and then shortly after, the Yeezy 2's reinforced the Foams. The twitter stuff just reaches a massive audience.

The guy is an idiot for trying to sell them with pics in the stockroom and his name in the pic :smh: I don't feel bad for him because he was reckless and that's what he gets just because he made it so obvious

:lol:

I'M JUST SAYING WE ALL KNOW THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PROGRAMS, RAFFLES, CAMPING, AND EMPLOYEES AT ALL.
Exactly memph. Nobody wants or appreciates Gr's. Its the people not being able to restrain themselves from paying whatever the resell price is for a pair of "ultra limited" sneakers. I guarantee if This release didn't have a high resell or was a gr, pairs would've been easier to obtain. Nike doesn't give 2 ***** if you obtain certain shoes or not. Money doesn't have any color to them.

NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS, GR'ING THE SHOES IS ONE TRUE SOLUTION. JUST THAT NOBODY WANTS THE TRUE SOLUTION THEY WANT A SOLUTION TAILORED SPECIFICALLY FOR THEM SO THEY CAN COP EVERY LIMITED RELEASE, EVERY TIME.

im just saying you cant act like youre better than the rest because your price is lower. i have nothing against reselling extras, just take it to the right place
Comment wasn't directed at you. I was just saying I'd flip that pack quicker than s**t if someone offered me that, no matter how much I liked the shoes.

I'm not mad at people trying to flip these for a nice profit cause if there's people that are willing to pay 3k+ then who wouldn't sell them...there just shoes in the end.

But its just wrong when employees are rigging raffles. The solution would be for Nike to make more shoes but that's not going to happen. Nike won't do this because they understand that hype is more important then the amount of shoes sold/made for certain releases. That's why there are a lot of GR's that sell out now. They have everyone thinking that any shoe might be "limited" before they release. They love resellers cause they are buying everything up and creating more hype for them. They don't care how much of a sneakerhead you are. Money talks...

There might be a few changes made but Nikes not going to fix something that's not broken to them.

Man, I guess all 2 pairs at HoH 34th St have been claimed.  Looks like no one in this thread received a call from any of the HoH in NYC

im just saying you cant act like youre better than the rest because your price is lower. i have nothing against reselling extras, just take it to the right place
Comment wasn't directed at you. I was just saying I'd flip that pack quicker than s**t if someone offered me that, no matter how much I liked the shoes.
no doubt, i understand, just saying you cant act like youre the nice guy reseller and everyone else is bad because your price is lower, youre all in the same boat. 

COMMON SENSE AINT COMMON
this thread has kept me out of general for a whole day..
laugh.gif

dude shouldve just taken a selfie with the shoes and thrown it up on the IG market, save himself the time of getting cought on ebay
laugh.gif

no doubt, i understand, just saying you cant act like youre the nice guy reseller and everyone else is bad because your price is lower, youre all in the same boat. 
Whhhhhaaaa?? You're confusing me. Where did you get to point where price was a question or someone thought they were better than anyone else? In a nutshell, all I said is I'd flip the Pack and sell them and I'd be a fool not to if someone was offering me a signifcant amount of money. You're multi-quoting and making hybrids that are blanket statements for more than one person.

RAFFLES IS WORSE POSSIBLE SOLUTION.

WORSE THAN BOTS AND NDC COMBINED.

IF THERE WAS A RAFFLE FOR 1,000 PAIRS OF YEEZY 2'S AT THE HOH DOWN THE STREET FROM MY CONDO AND THEY WERE GIVING AWAY 1000 TICKETS ONLY. I WOULDN'T EVEN GET OUT OF BED.

This is nothing new, just an employee here getting caught and exposed. Plenty of this shady stuff happens on the regular, this is just a piece of sand in a large beach. The other House of Hoops carrying thee chip pack already sold their pack out the backdoor and had the shoes accounted for already for employees, friends, family, and the dude outside offering one of them 5-6k in cold cash. The raffle system is just to please the public to make it seem like everyone has a fair shot. No one getting these, there's going to be a few lucky raffle winners here and there, then the rest of the packs are of course....in the van getaway to make some "biz deals". They gotta cover their butts and let a few win to smoke screen us to thinking everything is done legit. You really gotta work in a house of hoops or know someone really close to see all the BS that goes on. 

There's gonna be a lineup outside NY HOH for JOB applications soon with people that aspire to be less-stupid than Fernando.  

Cheaper than RSVP or Bots

Dang... salt is too real...hope dude has already paid for his packs and has his kicks at the crib... looks like he's not going to have a job or a pack to sell after this... lesson to employee resellers..........DONT BE STUPID
mean.gif
Someone should call Fernando and tell him they've heard he has the "hook up" and ask how much it costs for a Pack. What a fool. That's like the clowns you see robbing places with a ski mask but still have their work shirt with their nametag lol.

Back
Top Bottom