Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Nike still can't stop the bots after all that barking...I know I said the Hazelnuts wld of been my last major release I was goin after, but it's official now...If I can't just go to a store at a random time or just wake up and add to my cart at anytime I don't even want em
in this day and age. there's going to be a lot of shoe you don't want bro. 

1500 under my settings
smokin.gif

FAHQU001 was here for the 1,000th page. Maybe.... we'll see

(guess I missed out on two things today. The 'Celebration Pack' and page 1,000.)

Oh well, back to bed

Last edited:
I should be sleeping but some of you are very entertaining. Lol
Sorry this was such a disaster, but the 11 is looking like it'll be a hot shoe. Go look at those. Might cheer you up a bit.

Man, wuz up w/ those Watermelon joints??? Do y'all think those gonna sell out fast??? I wanna see them in person first

Sorry this was such a disaster, but the 11 is looking like it'll be a hot shoe. Go look at those. Might cheer you up a bit.
Look at shoe?? i just went in my closet and put one on while in my boxer. at 5:50AM!

Last edited:
Yo what if NDC just throws out the first X amount of people that click and calls them "bots". That would be good to know. 

Next big release I'll have servers going and the same amount of computers on manual and see who gets it first.

My server spot in line with tweet grabber and autocart was 647.

My manual spot was 1500.

(you can see this if you know where to look.)

-----

I'm done tripping over shoes. Gotta remind myself I copped Yeezy 2 for retail off NDC... before all this bot mess...

Last edited:
Yo what if NDC just throws out the first X amount of people that click and calls them "bots". That would be good to know. 

Next big release I'll have servers going and the same amount of computers on manual and see who gets it first.

My server spot in line with tweet grabber and autocart was 647.

My manual spot was 1500.

(you can see this if you know where to look.)
so where do you look? cause i was busy waiting in line and jumping back and forth on this forum.

I wonder if nike sold more "consolation" pairs this morning than the actual pack. All those people who decide they gotta get something after all of this.

come thru

got a cam?

ivqDKhicgGwRr.gif

Back
Top Bottom