Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I get married May 4th this year and finally stopped getting the look, lol. It took many months of re-assuring her that my purchases would not interfere with the wedding budget/fund, lol. I got her everything she wanted for the wedding, so she told me she doesn't care what I do now since I got her what she wanted.
smokin.gif
LOL I wonder if she chose to plan the wedding on the day the Grape 5's release just to realllly show you who's the boss
laugh.gif

Oh God that undertaker PS!!!!  Got me crying at work! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
I get married May 4th this year and finally stopped getting the look, lol. It took many months of re-assuring her that my purchases would not interfere with the wedding budget/fund, lol. I got her everything she wanted for the wedding, so she told me she doesn't care what I do now since I got her what she wanted. :smokin

I tried making a rule for myself one year to only buy three pairs of kicks all year. She tried making it into her rule that I have to file. She's always saying "how many pairs is that for the year?" That was my rule! And rules are meant to be broken! Besides, how can they talk when they have that big *** ring on their finger? You know how many pairs of kicks I could have bought with that money

My fiance doesn't even ask anymore. She just gives me that look like "I hope you know we're getting married soon, I don't wanna hear you complain about any money!"

I get married May 4th this year and finally stopped getting the look, lol. It took many months of re-assuring her that my purchases would not interfere with the wedding budget/fund, lol. I got her everything she wanted for the wedding, so she told me she doesn't care what I do now since I got her what she wanted. :smokin
sounds like true love

May 4th? Must b starwars fans :smile:
Congrats!!

Im married, i get her everything..... And i STILL get the look! Lol

:rofl: I like the Undertaker PS the most.

According to sneakerhead, the Easters come with green laces. $5 increase for the laces haha.

to be honest i hated the look of the lows when i first saw them but they've definitely grown on me... not enough to cop for retail but maybe if they sit and go on clearance 

LOL I wonder if she chose to plan the wedding on the day the Grape 5's release just to realllly show you who's the boss :lol:

Oh God that undertaker PS!!!!  Got me crying at work! :rofl: :rofl:

I tried making a rule for myself one year to only buy three pairs of kicks all year. She tried making it into her rule that I have to file. She's always saying "how many pairs is that for the year?" That was my rule! And rules are meant to be broken! Besides, how can they talk when they have that big *** ring on their finger? You know how many pairs of kicks I could have bought with that money

sounds like true love

May 4th? Must b starwars fans :smile:
Congrats!!

Im married, i get her everything..... And i STILL get the look! Lol

Man when me and my best man looked at the release calendar, we couldn't believe that was the same date. Not to mention a couple of boys that will be there are worried about the Grapes as well, lol. We def are going to be pulling something off to get them. Luckily we got a couple connects in stores, so hopefully we can grab them Friday night or something.

Thanks guys, and yea luckily she is not into "changing" me. She says I have always been into cars and sneakers and those are my hobbies, so she isn't going to try and make me stop messing with them :smokin . I used to worry it was a lie, but it has proven to be true on her part....so far, haha

Back to the X's. I still need to grab the Homes for myself sometime soon. Maybe I will do that later this week since there is nothing on my radar in the next few weeks. Not a fan of those elites at all and the lows are ok, but look too much like 9 lows.

Oolian... it could or could not be a sample..

Or possibly a "Hyperstrike"  No one on campus told me they were releasing..

Back
Top Bottom