Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Does anyone know where I can get the lava for retail or under retail? Does anyone know if this will hit outlets?

The crazy thing about those 'sprites' is that i thought it was a nice looking shoe, until i realized it was supposed to be the sprites.  now i hate them lol.   

all these lows look like booboo :smh: just cant get with them. and still waiting for more pics of the elite other than the god-awful nyc looking pair

Last edited:
Just got word for the following Lebron X releases from spring into the Fall
CHINA ELITES
BIGBANG ELITES
TENNIS BALL ELITES
DENIX XS
BROWN SUEDE
WHAT THE LEBRON
CANNON ELITES
REVERSE PALMERS
WATCH THE THRONE :smokin

im axious for pics. But i probably wont cop anyway. Retails too high and the sneakers too bulky.
I have a feeling all these will look like feces with a 360 zoom

Just saw someone tweet that 3 NSW Lebron's will release in May. Not sure if it's a legit source though.

I realize this is my first post, and im giving no source, but this is correct. The Third unseen NSW WILL cause major problems.

I think that the 3rd NSW will cause more problems that the corks. Also that list of all the Elites is false. There are some killers coming out though.

I think i would actually buy these red lebron lows if they didnt have the exposed flywire. I dont understand why they decided to expose the flywire on the lebron x lows.

You give me Cannon and Swingman X's and I will find it impossible to resist. Also the lows have gotten worse every year. My first LeBron purchase might still be my best, Sprite VIII low. Gorgeous shoe. Last year was okay and this year's lows looks to be a disaster.

Just got word for the following Lebron X releases from spring into the Fall
CHINA ELITES
BIGBANG ELITES
TENNIS BALL ELITES
DENIX XS
BROWN SUEDE
WHAT THE LEBRON
CANNON ELITES
REVERSE PALMERS
WATCH THE THRONE :smokin

-____________-

why would they make a Watch the Throne shoe now. The tour was in 2012.

C'mon guys

IN REALITY, THEY AREN'T GETTING OVER ON THE CONSUMER. SINCE IT'S THEIR PRODUCT THEY CAN CHARGE WHATEVER THEY WANT.

WE DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BUY THE SHOES. THE MARKET WOULD BE GOLDEN IF PEOPLE REALIZED THAT BUYERS ACTUALLY HOLD THE POWER.
True statement, but Nike knows how to "create" want with consumers and hypebeasts to the point that the balance of power shiftes without any outcry or care

Back
Top Bottom