Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

For the record, I liked these when the first pics came out.  That being said...

Let the hype train begin... 

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 At those suits. So much corn b.

Shoe def looks better than those poor pics we saw earlier in the thread. Still not worth the MSRP for me

LEBRON X PS ELITE: Unstoppable Power

Forged by time, heat and pressure, the diamond inspires LeBron James's tenth Nike signature shoe. His elite version drafts off the rare Carbonado diamond, a virtually indestructible stone said to derive from an ancient supernova, the most explosive force in the universe. The shoe’s bright citrus colorway and graphic collar lining capture James’s unstoppable power.

The LEBRON X PS ELITE is designed to be stronger, offering the highest level of performance for James in the post season. The shoe builds on the innovative advances of the LEBRON X and takes it to a new level with:
  • Carbon fiber-reinforced mid-foot wings for excellent lateral stability
  • Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid-reinforced Nike Flywire technology for consistent lock-down through the midfoot
  • Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid laces resist stretching for a more consistent fit
  • Articulated foam tongue provides impact protection and minimizes lace pressure

Last edited:
Hype will begin and people will love these now, lol. They still look too much like the original Xs for me and that price tag :smh:
Unless there is a colorway that I really got to have, I don't foresee copping them.

i think its pretty comical that they are still not showing the medial side of the shoe even with the "digital" photos theyre putting out to make the shoe look better then it is, IMO they used to much carbon fiber 
Medial side

i think its pretty comical that they are still not showing the medial side of the shoe even with the "digital" photos theyre putting out to make the shoe look better then it is, IMO they used to much carbon fiber 

They have a pic of the medial side and it is hideous! :x The X Elite is absolutely terrible compared to the Kobe & KD Elite.

Anyone else notice Nike went ahead and photoshopped Lebron's hairline haha, love Lebron and I can't say I'm not losing my hair as I'm getting older either but just thought that was funny

Anyone else notice Nike went ahead and photoshopped Lebron's hairline haha, love Lebron and I can't say I'm not losing my hair as I'm getting older either but just thought that was funny
I normally don't joke about dudes hairline but for some reason that was one of the first things I noticed, lol.

The Elites look better in the new pics and the concept is nice, still not enough for me to cop. Maybe in a better colorway. The regular X is much better style-wise IMO.

Last edited:

Got me dying over here

Those suits they put on them are the lamest thing they've done in a while. How the hell did that idea get outside of a meeting and onto the actual promo pics :lol:

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At those suits. So much corn b.

Shoe def looks better than those poor pics we saw earlier in the thread. Still not worth the MSRP for me

Who exactly is the target demographic for such a corny ad campaign? As a teen in the mid 90s I wasn't even remotely interested in the Power Rangers and the Centurions had come and gone.

Are they really marketing $200+ kicks towards 8 year olds?

Definitely feeling the Elite version more than the regular X. Every single thing I complained about design wise with the normal X was changed. The Diamond cut out on the toe box, the random medial side triangle patterns, the TPU plate, and bulkiness seem to all have been altered for the better. If I can catch them at a lower price I'll definitely pick up a pair. Don't like this particular colorway but the shoe model is far from garbage.

Lol @ everybody trying to save face. The elites go hard as F. Dude saying the medial side is hideous and the KDs and Kobe's are better, your opinion is your opinion but you sound like you didnt like the X in the first place and no upgrade would've changed your opinion. For me it's not even close.

Who exactly is the target demographic for such a corny ad campaign? As a teen in the mid 90s I wasn't even remotely interested in the Power Rangers and the Centurions had come and gone.

Obviously little kids who'll have their parents pay for the shoes

And us adults bought the Sprite c/w's because we love the soda so much? Your point falls right in line with people who think everyone is buying Jordan so they can play like Mike. People who hate the fact that the Heat got a ring still bought corks, Nike's ad campaigns are completely irrelevant to the sneaker community.

I still want to see the Elites in person but as of right now, I like the regular X much more than the Elite X.

I didnt think it could get any worse than that diamond gimmick they used on the regular X.

But now they got Lebron out here in a Master Chief suit b. Crazy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom