Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Good way for nike to target your account. LOL im sure you've been on their list.
Exactly what I was thinking. There will be only 1 order for a champ pack with a DISCOUNT code. Nike gonna be like so this is Memphis...

roll.gif

I just wonder why people add stuff to cart with no intent on buying :nerd: that's like straight up cop blocking...

Like I gave my lows 11 to my brother last time I went to DR and saw them on the restock was going to cop a pair.... but all in people's cart like really... these were sitting couple months ago :nerd:

Last edited:
Exactly. Couldn't have made it easier for them. Pull up all champ pack sales, see who purchased with 20% coupon, meg gives you a call. That is assuming they monitor these threads.
I mean Eastbay reps used to or still do for support purposes, betting Nike has some feelers around.

Was able to get Mints about 5 minutes after they sent out the tweet. A size too small but I will have to to figure something out.

Was able to get Mints about 5 minutes after they sent out the tweet. A size too small but I will have to to figure something out.

That nubuck has a whole lotta give to it. A lot more than expected. You may be able to wear those once for 2 hours and they fit like a glove. Not kidding either.

Restock was pretty weak but if you're wondering what you missed:

Fire Red 3s

Fear 3s

Toro 4s

Green Glow 4s

Fear 4s

Fire Red 5s

Playoff 8s

11 lows

Shadow 1s

Meteorology KD 6

Blitz Blue Kobe 8

Champ Pack Lebron

Weatherman Foams

Royal Foams

Camo Foams

Hazelnut Lebrons

Black Suede Lebrons

AM 95 DBs

DB Dunks

MLB All-Star Bo's

It's moments like this that prove why no one should resort to paying reseller prices within mere days of a release date.

Edit: Well, at least for NDC releases.

Last edited:
why does his screen shot say style twice? style with style #, then style with size blacked out?
-shrug-

Man I give props to the peeps who continuously catches these random restocks...! Y'all are either lucky as hell or got some kind of CIA Nike connection...

Back
Top Bottom