Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

now that the media side has been shown on the elites...im still not interested. however that red photoshop someone did a few pages back has my interest. that might be a cop. then again the price is ******ed to nevermind. imagine they did a red and black colorway with the gold swoosh like that one unreleased lebron x...

Lebron PS Elites release info from FL Australia:

Saturday 27[sup]th[/sup] April

Nike Lebron X PS Elite (hyper blue/platinum): $299.95 SSO

Nike Kobe 8 Elite (poison green): $259.95 SSO

Nike KD V Elite (hyper blue/volt-blue): $219.95 SSO

$300 AUD for some CF and Kevlar.....They trippin'

Lebron PS Elites release info from FL Australia:

Saturday 27[sup]th[/sup] April

Nike Lebron X PS Elite (hyper blue/platinum): $299.95 SSO

Nike Kobe 8 Elite (poison green): $259.95 SSO

Nike KD V Elite (hyper blue/volt-blue): $219.95 SSO

$300 AUD for some CF and Kevlar.....They trippin'
That is just too expensive...

But are Australian prices higher than U.S. normally?

Last edited:
Well we normally get screwed a little - but our dollar is doing better than the US and we have yet to see any compensation in prices since then.

I'm with most in here when i say it looks like i'll be saving some cash over the next month or two - unless they drop that SB c/w

Not sure if you photoshoppers know that the Nike color code is in chronological order.  First number is the upper, the second number is the midsole, and the third is usually the sole and or swoosh or outlining of swoosh.  Was told to me by a Nike rep over the phone last year.  Not trying to sound like a know it all, just giving some info to anyone looking to make a more accurate photoshop.  

wait.... so lebron is still able to play in a $140 shoe without flywire, hyperfuse, and a visible zoom air unit?

this whole time i thought he was so good cause he had all that break through technology incorporated to his shoes :lol:

Maybe this is why they got destroyed the first half, and finally started playing in the second

Back
Top Bottom