Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Anyone know if crimson elites are anywhere still? EBay is dry, at least for my sz, but ill keep looking

Footlocker has scattered sizes in stores but I think the price went back to full price since they were RTVd. eBay may be your best bet. You could also create a WTB Listing on here.

can't  believe how hard those are to find in my size.. i need 2 pair one for a custom 

Last edited:
Not many came with the "special" plastic box packaging
Most of the ones I've seen on ebay and google do have the special packaging so i was unsure. But good to know. If these are really VNDS then i might have gotten a steal at $180 shipped

Last edited:
did you get the Nike+ sensors too? if so that's too good to be true which is typically a warning flag. Keep us updated when you receive em! hoping they are authentic!

Most of the ones I've seen on ebay and google do have the special packaging so i was unsure. But good to know. If these are really VNDS then i might have gotten a steal at $180 shipped

That price sounds way too good to be true

need these in my life
tired.gif

is there anywhere that I can get the NIke + Elite basketball sensors nowadays? I been searchin EBAE and nowheres outside of pairings with Olympics or something. 

check the air bag.. if they have thick pillars in them they are fake.... tell tale sign of fakes and considering the price there is a 99% chance they are.. 

I thought the Crown Jewel X only came with the special packaging. They only released in a few stores.

I'm pretty sure spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour is correct. That was the allure of the crown jewels, the packaging.

The Pressures only had a couple places sell with special packaging while the rest were basic packaging (wasn't sure if crown jewels were being confused with this release).

Back
Top Bottom