Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

If dudes in Cali it's because they were purchased for the low. Prices took a small dip after the hit a clearance outlet so it's a good time to buy.

they hit outlets on the WC big j?

Yea. San Leandros clearance had them for $79.99 but they got snorted up like Columbian coke.
That's how I got my pair for $150. I got a lookout from a fellow member who's pair I saw on eBay. He got some profit and I got my pair for a great price.

Yea. San Leandros clearance had them for $79.99 but they got snorted up like Columbian coke.
That's how I got my pair for $150. I got a lookout from a fellow member who's pair I saw on eBay. He got some profit and I got my pair for a great price.

dam! dont blame them...for that price i would have bought every and i mean EVERY pair.

dam! dont blame them...for that price i would have bought every and i mean EVERY pair.

You aren't the only one :lol:

JE72v.gif

Just found a pair of size 8 Lebron 10 Pure Platinum/Re-Entry for 115. Brand new, too!

If dudes in Cali it's because they were purchased for the low. Prices took a small dip after the hit a clearance outlet so it's a good time to buy.

Oh word? I'm in the Bay Area I need to get up on knowing where to hit up for the low. I'd actually like to get a pair in 12.5 my pair on ice is a 13. Right now I play in the superheroes with the crimsons up next next year when these are done. God I love them elites.

Fwiw took the black n gold laces out of them and put into the maestro Kobe 9s. Looks great to walk around in

Sorry fellas, didn't know. U never sell anything usually, just got a pair and not sure what value or how I should go about moving them. I am a Jordan guy, yes since 88' so I would appreciate any insight from the Brongang on what I got . I'm not trying to sell here, but are they worth just keeping if I got for cheap? Thanks in advance, too many damn Lebrons to keep up with u cats..

They came from Florida, but who knows maybe same thing there.  I also just copped a pair of superman elites for 185 shipped, and the Dade County elites for 142.00 shipped.  all from the evilbay

******READ THIS REMINDER!******

AUTOMATIC SUSPENSIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT TO ANYONE ASKING TO BUY/SELL/TRADE.

THIS INCLUDES ANYONE OFFERING OR REQUESTING "OOPS"

THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A RULE VIOLATION. JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE HELPING SOMEONE OUT FOR RETAIL OR LESS, YOU'RE STILL CREATING A TRANSACTION.

USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS WITH THESE REQUESTS OR USE YOUR SIGNATURE.

THANKS.

As in alley oop.. them handing off to you with the assist

And a lot of the time, the person throwing the so-called oop is looking for a lil extra cash for the assist. Trust me, it's not always a selfless act. I know there's a few that will offer to help for retail, but that's not what the problem is. We're trying to avoid having each thread turn into a market place. By keeping these posts in the buying/selling lounge it'll help prevent fraudulent transactions and can be monitored more closely. These oop type posts are actually more risky because it allows sellers to bait desperate buyers into a possible fraudulent transaction.

Back
Top Bottom