Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

IMO, considering that they were not a GR and distribution was very strange, I'd be ok with that price. And not gonna lie kinda mad I slept on that pair in a local boutique when then got them. I was super surprised to see them there.
They're deadstock, so I never mind paying more for perfection. But care to explain what happened with this release? Didn't buy brons back when he was in Miami, and when I first saw these I thought they were fake because I never even remember them being released. I researched and saw nice kicks and sole collector covered them, but never remeber them being super coveted like I'd think they'd be

They're deadstock, so I never mind paying more for perfection. But care to explain what happened with this release? Didn't buy brons back when he was in Miami, and when I first saw these I thought they were fake because I never even remember them being released. I researched and saw nice kicks and sole collector covered them, but never remeber them being super coveted like I'd think they'd be

They weren't really super coveted, but Bron wore them in a few games if I'm not mistaken. I had already had the pressures by the time those dropped so I didn't need another black/red Bron...BUT I don't think they even hit the big 3 (FTL, FTA, Champs). I could be wrong but I do know that they did not hit many spots at retail at all. Like I said, a small local boutique had them, which was strange because being right outside of NYC most of our HoH's, etc..get EVERYTHING. So just being able to find a pair once they released was the biggest challenge.

They weren't really super coveted, but Bron wore them in a few games if I'm not mistaken. I had already had the pressures by the time those dropped so I didn't need another black/red Bron...BUT I don't think they even hit the big 3 (FTL, FTA, Champs). I could be wrong but I do know that they did not hit many spots at retail at all. Like I said, a small local boutique had them, which was strange because being right outside of NYC most of our HoH's, etc..get EVERYTHING. So just being able to find a pair once they released was the biggest challenge.
Ah cool. Thanks for the info, repped

Man i love these shoes
pimp.gif
i dont do doubles but would make an exception here
These are way nice.  
nthat.gif

Just balled in my elites for the first time. Pretty stiff. Hopefully they break in nicely. I'm not a fan

Idk it never broke in for me. I'd hoop in them for hours and my feet would hurt so bad after. Maybe it's because it was so flat.
Its definitely different than my kobe 8 and curry ones. I think I just gotta break it in. I wasn't too fond of my curry one when I first got it either

It took like a solid week of playing every other day before I felt any responsiveness from the zoom in the elite Xs... I wouldn't give up on them just yet, once they break in they feel better than anything I've worn to play.

^^^ no idea what I am looking at...but that blackout cw has me intrigued. Better than carbons... But prisms are untouchable.

The only place I saw the Black and Red X pair were Hibbets. They seemed more available over seas but were definitely not hard to come by.

$_1.JPG
What do yall think about these...
http://m.ebay.com/itm/SUPER-RARE-Ni...n-10-Size-13-/171892790995?nav=WATCHING_ENDED

He says its a 1 of 1 Lebron X and Hyperdunk hybrid? :nerd:
Without looking at the listing I remember seeing pics of Bron wearing these I think, wear test samples. And if my memory is betraying me...they were just some regular pics released. But I've seen these before.

The listing ended at a little over 1K...and IMO not even remotely worth that. The guy can describe them however he wants...but it's a wear test sample. Zero branding and the triple black to eliminate visual details. And most likely NOT designed as a hybrid. But an early design that ended up as 2 different shoes.

Last edited:
Yeah i was surprised it ended at over 1k. Theyre my size so there was a time when i was deciding in my head how much id spend on these to trash on court. I was thinking 130ish or so :lol:.

I got a lebron x cork for a good price an was told size 12 is the most expensive size for this shoe which is the one I got any one no if that's Tru an why?

Also what would you say market value I was thinking 7-8.

Also out of curiosity Are there ways to tell if the corks are lightly worn what would be signs?

I got a lebron x cork for a good price an was told size 12 is the most expensive size for this shoe which is the one I got any one no if that's Tru an why?

Also what would you say market value I was thinking 7-8.

Also out of curiosity Are there ways to tell if the corks are lightly worn what would be signs?
Not sure on 12's being most expensive or the exact market value for that size, I've been seeing deadstock corks floating in the $500-$600 range for most of the common sizes, some smaller sizes dipping into the $400's the last six months or so.  

If they are worn at all the bottoms usually show it (they are pure white and show wear super easily, hard to clean back to perfect), also creasing in the toe box happens pretty instantly, and is visible on the medial side the most.  

Back
Top Bottom