Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

To catch up.

Those ID's are waaay better than the Retail version of the "Settings" for all the differences mentioned.

The Plate, The Sole, and not sure how anyone can think a custom built shoe is less quality than a mass produced assembly line one.

I owed three pairs of the Zoom Gens and they made my feet sore just walking around on them for a few hours.  I GAVE them all away.

The Lebron Line will release the following XII's in two years:

The Hairlines

The Fingernails

The Jason Terrys

The The Gror's (Grey/Orange)

The Blacks (Blue/Black)

The Lockers (whatever the first shoe that shows up on NT sitting in Brons locker)

The 60% Pack  (Every Shoe he wore while shooting 60% from the field)

That should keep folks PURTY happy..

Sign me up for the Jerry's (Jason Terry's) and Sack's (sixty percent pack). :tongue:

^^ From my understanding almost every shoe makes it to factory or clearance stores. A lot of the time though, quantity is small and they get eaten up by employees before they ever make it to the floor.

Last edited:
anyone know if the pure platinums were relisted for a new release date?  Was originally tomorrow.  Have a feeling they will be fire in person

I just got my Carbons. Are the insoles supposed to be blank? I expected some kind of Nike or LeBron logo like Nikes/Jordans usually have on them.

I just got my Carbons. Are the insoles supposed to be blank? I expected some kind of Nike or LeBron logo like Nikes/Jordans usually have on them.
The vent on the insole is in the shape of the crown logo, but that's it, I believe. 

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom