Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Something tells me all the happiness about the rsvp change will backfire... 
Absolutely, everyone is so happy but it won't fix anything.  Employees will know the hashtag before anyone and will let their friends in on it like in the past, but with no bot to compete against.  The only thing that was giving us regular customers an edge was the bots.  So this fix is going to help the re-seller and employees only not the little guy.  Thank you Nike for catering to the re-seller and sticking it to your loyal customers.  

A couple days ago I saw a pic of the Denims using the alternate laces. The laces are pink and somehow doesn't make the pink midsole look so random and out of place. They also look a lot better on top of the brown tongue that I previously hated. The entire them ties in a lot better with the alt laces, idk why they aren't the primary laces.

Anyway...I'm not saying anyone is wrong. But what makes people think the Denims will be another super limited release? Are there any facts or insider statements out there that support this idea?

Also what makes people think the release of this shoe will be as "hypebeast oriented" as the cork release. We saw pics of the corks five months leading up to the release. The thirst had time to marinate. There are barely any pics and not much news out there on the denims, nor is there is a desire for it outside of the core Lebron fan base.

Either way I'm not a huge fan of the denims. The only way I would make a serious run at them is if I could use them as trade bait for the corks

FNL has links created for a few Lebron PS Elites.

Just confirms swagchamps post from 2.11.13 -- http://niketalk.com/t/512147/offici...orks-and-volts-launch-2-23/9930#post_17197979

Anyway, those CW descriptions sound the same for the Dade County and the Toddler pic posted at the bottom here.
[h2]SPORT TURQUOISE/VOLT/VIOLET FORCE  579827 300[/h2][h2]HYPER BLUE/PURE PLATINUM/BLACKENED 579827 400[/h2][h2]TOTAL CRIMSON/FIBERGLASS/BLACK/VOLT  579827 800[/h2]
Some others out there, too.  This one last night just read "Lebron X" and just by this morning when I checked had changed to "Boy's Toddler" in the title, but maybe a glimpse of another bright CW for the regular X
[h2]Turq/Bright Citrus/Windchill  543566 402[/h2]

Kobe Elite's aren't on the calendar yet. Those are the KD Elite's that are 180 on the calendar. Kobe's will most likely be 220
True. I was reading it on my phone and glance over that. So KDs go up 56.5% and the lebrons up 55.5% wow. Hard to justify that type of increase.

FNL has links created for a few Lebron PS Elites.
Just confirms swagchamps post from 2.11.13 -- http://niketalk.com/t/512147/offici...orks-and-volts-launch-2-23/9930#post_17197979
Anyway, those CW descriptions sound the same for the Dade County and the Toddler pic posted at the bottom here.

[h2]SPORT TURQUOISE/VOLT/VIOLET FORCE  579827 300
[/h2]

View media item 332171

[h2]HYPER BLUE/PURE PLATINUM/BLACKENED 579827 400
[/h2]

View media item 332172

[h2]TOTAL CRIMSON/FIBERGLASS/BLACK/VOLT  579827 800
[/h2]

View media item 332173

Some others out there, too.  This one last night just read "Lebron X" and just by this morning when I checked had changed to "Boy's Toddler" in the title, but maybe a glimpse of another bright CW for the regular X

[h2]Turq/Bright Citrus/Windchill  543566 402
[/h2]

View media item 332180

Dade county sound amazing! And they are the regular version as well which makes them better.

Last edited:
^^ Yea I thought I had found the Mens size, but it changed literally this morning.   Keep'n on the hunt!  Lots of easter eggs to find

I'm surprised we haven't seen what April's X Elite looks like in white/black/gold. And with all these other color ways popping up I'm getting nervous that the blue and orange X's may get lost in the matrix somewhere. Any CONCRETE info on them as of yet? Not on Nikes release calendar for April as of yet...

Absolutely, everyone is so happy but it won't fix anything.  Employees will know the hashtag before anyone and will let their friends in on it like in the past, but with no bot to compete against.  The only thing that was giving us regular customers an edge was the bots.  So this fix is going to help the re-seller and employees only not the little guy.  Thank you Nike for catering to the re-seller and sticking it to your loyal customers.  
lol.....what about the loyal customers who doesnt have connects with any employee at the shoe stores, who's not a re-seller, and who didnt use a bot program and came up empty on releases they truly wanted....like myself?

lol.....what about the loyal customers who doesnt have connects with any employee at the shoe stores, who's not a re-seller, and who didnt use a bot program and came up empty on releases they truly wanted....like myself?
Hey man I'm with you.  I don't have one connect, not a re-seller, but I did use a bot program.  Problem is Nike Corp needs to regulate and dispatch the RSVP system on their own or come up with a better system.  Passing the buck to their walk in store employees leave the system open for so much corruption.  Even if they fix it somehow there will always be a small % of b.s.   If Nike regulated it from a corporate level, then that would cut out the store managers who sell large quantity to their friends.  

Something tells me all the happiness about the rsvp change will backfire... 

Most bots are dunzo for the time being. The guys who truly know how to write programs will find away around this though and fast.

my 2 cents. it might not be worth it for many people since it now involved image OCRing then identification of shapes to determine which text is value. certainly not a trivial issue. if it was just an image with a hashtag then it would be a quick fix as there are libraries people can use to parse images. the extra step they added will make it harder but not impossible.

a lazy way is to just tweet every hashtag to the nike accounts and pray they dont care :lol:

WORKAROUND ALMOST DONE. GONNA TEST WITH WHITE FOAMS :smile:

rsvpgodback
laugh.gif

Could it be that simple?? Curious to know your results
It can be that simple, to figure out in concept at least.  And especially for use when the program was already set up to beat the captcha's in case Nike went that route only, and now it just has to be modified slightly to identify the shape portion.  Definitely easier said then done, but the good programs already had a jump on this and were not just cruising along and never improving from week to week.  The 3 best ones I know of were pretty much just waiting on Nike to make their change so they could start running version 2.0 and get some testing done.

Nice Crown Jewel pics on the last few pages.

Back
Top Bottom