Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Anyone know where i can get Christmas Bron X in 13.5 without having to do Paypal? I just got a debit card and don't want to set one up. 

EVERY PAIR BESIDES CROWN JEWELS, GOLD MEDALS AND CORKS HAS BEEN CAKE.
true. idk where some of these dudes live. nike must've sent their city a limited amount. as of today i can get just about any gr pair besides probably jades...hell even some all stars sat for about a week here.

Every pair of Lebrons has been easy to get.. people are acting like anything has sold out instantly since Jades.. and I'm pretty sure those are sitting in some cities

maybe for you.

not every pair has been easy.

true. idk where some of these dudes live. nike must've sent their city a limited amount. as of today i can get just about any gr pair besides probably jades...hell even some all stars sat for about a week here.

the statement was EVERY PAIR.

CROWN JEWELS, GOLD MEDALS AND CORKS were hard to get.

What's going to be the next limited release shoe for Kobe Lebron or kd?
hypebeast, we know about ya.

trinidadjameskobelebronmismatch1570x564_454353.jpg

I exaggerated on every pair, obv Corks was madness, and Crown Jewels & USAs i didn't even consider since they weren't a true "general" release.  I guess i should have said every GR has been easy, settings will be a GR as far as I know, and people shouldn't be concerned

Every pair of Lebrons has been easy to get.. people are acting like anything has sold out instantly since Jades.. and I'm pretty sure those are sitting in some cities
this

theres still a nice size run of all stars at my hood footlocker

Looks like the easter low colorway on the regular x will def copped these instead of the lows. Only way I can see myself buying lows if they are on the sale rack for $95 and I can use military discount as well.
From what I was told, GS only.

anyone hate how there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many colorways of the same shoe...

When the Air Jordan line was popping they didn't have a fraction of all the colors Lebrons do... many of which have zero meaning behind the colorway; they just stick a name to it and that's it...

anyone hate how there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many colorways of the same shoe...

When the Air Jordan line was popping they didn't have a fraction of all the colors Lebrons do... many of which have zero meaning behind the colorway; they just stick a name to it and that's it...
yeah this black diamond, blue diamond, etc is nonsense. I dont know who thought canary diamond cw made sense. Nike gotta stop thinking people want that many gimmicky colorways. 

Back
Top Bottom