Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i can see the appeal with Hazelnuts, just not sure what the baby blue is all about. Not sure why Nike keeps forcing these brightazz colors on their shoes. Denims with that Preteen Pink, now this brown suede attacked by Boy's Baby Room Blue. Shoulda just kept it simple. 
Those are very unbiased names you assigned to what everyone else calls fushia and turquoise.

I'm digging them, but i'm with a lot of y'all.. that price 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what the differences are between this and the regular X??? I see the additional carbon fiber around the ankle that does nothing to help performance as well as the lace lock.

At least last year's elite series were easily distinguishable from the regular IX and you could tell there were premium materials not found on the regular shoe.

this just looks like another X colorway to me

Last edited:
Those look real nice but easy pass at that price point like most others said. I wonder if the paint will flake off the check on these ones too. Let's hope not

Those Kobe's will be copped
Not for $220 though

Last edited:
FYI, the Crimson Elites drop June 1st according to nikelebron.net.

has there been any pictures of the black and gold version of the Brons and Durants yet? The Kobe's look pretty nice just wondering about the other two shoes...

has there been any pictures of the black and gold version of the Brons and Durants yet? The Kobe's look pretty nice just wondering about the other two shoes...
Seems like there won't be a Black/Gold version of the Brons and Durants. Normally they would drop the Kobe/KD/Bron all in the white/gold and the black/gold. But this go around we got the Kobes in black and the Bron/KD in white. Unless the Kobe won't have a white/gold but the others will have a black/gold. Could be Nike anticipating Kobe not playing long in the playoffs/not playing at all.

Don't think there is going to be a black/gold elite for the LeBrons this year.

If there was I'm sure pics would've leaked by now.

Back
Top Bottom