correct, but for specificity:

all nike+ enabled elites are 20 more than the base model, thus:

lebron superhero elite - 260, home elite (nike+) - 280

kd hero - 180, kd home (+) - 200

kobe hero - 200, kobe away (+) - 220

-assuming i own reps
-assuming i want your approval
-assuming i cant afford things

my basic point was, IN MY OPINION, it makes more sense to pay say 70 dollars for a yeezy rep than 2 grand for the real thing

but a fool and his money are soon parted

In my opinion it make sense to purchase neither if the price of the authentic version is not of your liking.

Last edited:
We really got people who buy fakes on NT??? :smh: :x I don't judge you if you buy fakes, but as long as I can remember, NT has always been a site that is forever against fakes.

Oh yeah, extremely excited for the Lebron XI since it's been said that it will draw inspiration from the Jordan XI (Lebron's favorite shoe)

The first 4 CW's of sole heavens pic from their meeting with Nike this morning are the same 4 that kobeoverlebron gave us back in February in the Lebron XI thread he started then edited everything out of. CW 1 is the Iron Man inspired CW and CW 2 is the King of the Jungle (Lion) inspired CW. Both of those are supposed to be "premium" type releases from his info. And I hate that fakes exist because we can be scammed spending that big money that real ones go for and end up with that garbage. I don't even want to have to worry about that along with the hundred other avenues for some loser to scam us.

these go too hard not to release....  
mean.gif

^^^^ Ditto

Those pure plats look like a 7 yr old girl shoe

The faux KD DMV cw is ok but not at that price

The brown suedes are a def no go

Just my .02

Those Red suedes are @hkstaaterman  on twitter. Everybody is stealing his pics cause he didnt tag them. Check him out if you want more pics.

:stoneface: They need to stop messin with people's feelings with these re-releases...Sell 'em all and be done with it.

Ain't got time to sit on my god damn *** to wait for a re-release.

#IThinkISoundMad :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom