Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Corks finally came in, sat in the box since yesterday because i was disgusted i had to pay resell but it could have been worse.

S/O my fellow Nters that don't wear size 13 but told me i could buy a 13 off them for $1200 and lets not forget the kid off craigslist that wouldn't take anything less than $1000 on rd but called me back 3 times in the last 4 days to see if i wanted them for $500 with my Bron X ASG's.

On another note, I don't think I've ever gotten a pair of shoes that were so tightly factory laced before.

I don't think people's issue with the VII and VIII were the lack of colorways, it was that the best colorways were never released, but still flaunted in front of us online and through a few hookups between celebs, etc... Like if it was 1 or 2 samples that hadn't released and somebody got a pair that's one thing but there was that whole VII heroes pack and the VIIIs had 112s, HWCs, Charcoals, Orlando's, SVSMs etc... It's like they saved the best stuff for everyone except the actual consumer.

Man... do people on NT actually enjoy their shoes anymore or just find stuff to complain about? lol

Factory issues..
Craftsmanship
Pricing maybe at times...

But damn too many colorways and material use? lol

You know how folks are always spitting even since I joined in 2000 that nike/jb are running out of ideas?

NTers will never run out of ideas on things to ***** and complain about lol

Sad indeed.

Was offered a deal corks in my sz for ds infrared pack and vnds space jam..... any thoughts?

It's that simple. Stop the blood-clot whining!
laugh.gif
I LOL'd at work

SMH at the cork hype. I personally don't think any shoe is worth more than retail considering a good portion of them end up at the clearance store. I do get suckered by the hype but only at retail prices.

Picked these nice floridians at the clearance store a couple weeks ago for a whopping $89...
What city?

Was offered a deal corks in my sz for ds infrared pack and vnds space jam..... any thoughts?
Anything over retail is a win haha. If you want those jordans more then go for it. Its personal preference. I would keep corks. But then again I have the other shoes and dont have corks haha. You would come out on top of the trade if you did do it though, depending on how worn the jams are.

Picked these nice floridians at the clearance store a couple weeks ago for a whopping $89...
$89 - Clearance Store - B Grades.  I have Military Discount (Marine Corps) and it is 20%.  So unless there were rewards involved, I'm not buying it that you copped these for 89 (would love to see that receipt!)

$89 - Clearance Store - B Grades.  I have Military Discount (Marine Corps) and it is 20%.  So unless there were rewards involved, I'm not buying it that you copped these for 89 (would love to see that receipt!)

unless you are very experienced with outlets than there is no need to call him out. CLEARANCE stores get shoes for low prices all of the time.

calling him out will just have you looking stupid in the end.

unless you are very experienced with outlets than there is no need to call him out. CLEARANCE stores get shoes for low prices all of the time.

I go to the "Clearance Store" in Memphis all the time as well as the nike outlet here in Little Rock.  99% of the time they do not have a shoe that released 60 days ago that is 50% off.  Typically the highest sale is 40% off and that is for shoes over a year old.  Maybe in Po-Dunk Illinois, but if he is within distance of a major city...I'm just not buying it. 

If these were the horrible seaweed CW, I'd be more accepting, but the Floridians sold well. 

I'm just a guy with an opinion...none more different than those who say "The X Sucks" yet find hours and hours of their time spent waiting to say how horrible the X's are but have probably not put a pair on and played ball.  I get a lot of the hype for shoes like the Corks and other "Limited" releases, but I've found more recent Sneakerheads put FAR TOO MUCH VALUE on CWs and Fashion.  I sold over 40 pairs of my own Personal collection of Js in the last 2 years because the majority of them have been retro'd and re-retro'd, changes the game for a 40 year old.  But I still ball 3 times a week and the X's have to be one of the best ball shoes I've ever had on.  A bit heavy (opinion), a bit bulky (opinion) but DAMN comfortable and stable (opinions).  So if I call someone out with an opinion, and you do the same...power to the opinions! 

I'm even going to try and customize a pair that I ID'd...because I can, and I'm not worried about retail or what I paid, because I can afford it.  Buy what you want, wear what you want and if you can't respect what the other person has on...keep your mouth shut.  (OPINION)

Much Love!

I go to the "Clearance Store" in Memphis all the time as well as the nike outlet here in Little Rock.  99% of the time they do not have a shoe that released 60 days ago that is 50% off.  Typically the highest sale is 40% off and that is for shoes over a year old.  Maybe in Po-Dunk Illinois, but if he is within distance of a major city...I'm just not buying it. 

If these were the horrible seaweed CW, I'd be more accepting, but the Floridians sold well. 

Much Love!

Clearance stores sell shoes for the low all of the time. Just because the colorway sold well doesnt mean it gets a better pricing.

I just got the NYC Hyperposites for $89.99 from a clearance store and the dude you are calling out grabbed the Statue of Liberty Hyperposites from the same outltet he got the lebrons from. All 3 of these shoes sold well and were all marked for the low. I guess you call it Clearance Outlet logic.

Clearance stores sell shoes for the low all of the time. Just because the colorway sold well doesnt mean it gets a better pricing.

I just got the NYC Hyperposites for $89.99 from a clearance store and the dude you are calling out grabbed the Statue of Liberty Hyperposites from the same outltet he got the lebrons from. All 3 of these shoes sold well and were all marked for the low. I guess you call it Clearance Outlet logic.
Then I guess your outlet is better...

^^^ narrow minded. My examples were from 2 difference clearance outlets. One in Texas and one in Cali. I'm just trying to explain to you what you that Clearance outlets do get stuff for great prices. YOUR outlet actually gets great stuff too. People just horde it. I've ordered from there multiple times before.

This...

I was at my local "Clearance Store" last night and they pulled out Lava Lebron X's for $89.99....

This is the same outlet that had a couple pairs of Liberty Hyperposites...

And if it mattered,  my Clearance Store never marks anything above $99.99....

Last edited:
They are not. Returned by the guy ahead of me in line.

Back
Top Bottom