Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Good point about not knowing who's on the other end of that avatar.

Bullying has already been made into a big enough deal without kids having to worry about us grown men making fun of their Jeans, ID's or appreciation for bright colors. lol

Y'all still goin on bout ids? From what I've seen they haven't even flooded us with posts on em. Ull see one pic of an id every 10 pages saying u can see the rest of the pics in the id thread. Some of u need to grow up, a lot of you are being petty. ids are official. They're custom colorways. So just like u don't like some colorways, say u don't like their ids and keep it moving. Smh jeebus man...

Kicksclusives On IG Got The First Pic Of The Denim Breds, My Fone Died Cant Upload Photo.... Interestin

I don't mind IDs, or even Photoshop renditions of elites (helps with ID ideas), but what irritates me most for some reason is "doe"? Really, its bad enough a shoe thread is full of angry people...but using "doe" as if it is proper...wow. explains a lot.

WOW! 
eek.gif

nthat.gif

I just got back from the library on Centennial Campus, NC State. Jason Pitre(sp) was speaking to students about his start in the shoe biz. It was very interesting to hear about his design process and influences. He went over the way the lebron 9 came about. He passed out wear test samples...he also passed around some 8s.....South Beaches still breaking necks. Cool Dude, he went to NC State and is from NC, so he is cool with me. Trust me, these dudes are not running out of ideas, they have too many,lol.

I just got back from the library on Centennial Campus, NC State. Jason Pitre(sp) was speaking to students about his start in the shoe biz. It was very interesting to hear about his design process and influences. He went over the way the lebron 9 came about. He passed out wear test samples...he also passed around some 8s.....South Beaches still breaking necks. Cool Dude, he went to NC State and is from NC, so he is cool with me. Trust me, these dudes are not running out of ideas, they have too many,lol.
He also said he posted a lot of drawings on NT back before he got a job....NT's influence is heavy in the game

Sorry for posting that pic. I was trying to help the guy out that couldn't upload but after looking through all of their pics, I didn't realize that they loved to photoshop the hell out of the upcoming releases.  Lame.

He also said he posted a lot of drawings on NT back before he got a job....NT's influence is heavy in the game

He used to post til like a year ago

Back
Top Bottom